Cavaliers Holdings, LLCCleveland, OH
This was removed by the employer on 6/2/2021 4:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Sourcing Specialist jobs in Cleveland-OH
Search all Sourcing Specialist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sourcing Specialist?
Full Time Job
Sourcing Specialist - Cavaliers Holdings, LLC
Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a ''Care – Lead – Engage'' (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Job Summary :
The Sourcing Specialist performs key mailing, shipping, receiving and inventory controls and specializes in inventory of all office products, including office supplies, refreshments, toners, stationary, conference room supplies, and all shipping supplies. The Sourcing Specialist provides exceptional customer service, with a focus on creating a customer centric environment. The Sourcing Specialist must be able to adapt to multiple incoming requests from team members and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. The Sourcing Specialist must be organized and detail oriented. This position will also have opportunities to learn and grow in key procurement practices, ideally learning sourcing strategies to assist the organization with various projects and activations, along with realizing cost savings opportunities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage and oversee the ordering, inventory and tracking for all essential office products.
• Manage and oversee the ordering, inventory and tracking for all refreshments and snacks.
• Manage and oversee the ordering, inventory and tracking for all printer and toner cartridges.
• Process all office supplies orders, including stationary and reconciliation for all teams.
• Monitor product rotation procedures. Process and resolve product quality issues.
• Oversee the maintenance and service calls for all coffee, soda and slushie machines.
• Assist with shipping and receiving for all areas of the business, along with key mailroom operations.
• Oversee the process for all UPS and overnight shipments. Maintain the UPS CampusShip site, and train team members on shipping processes. Stock and order all shipping supplies.
• Prepare monthly postage meter reports; prepare check requests and replenish postage meter.
• Process all shipping invoices (UPS, UPS Freight and FedEx), and prepare and communicate weekly cost to Team Leads.
• Maintain all copiers and printers in proper working order and stock all paper, toner, and other supplies necessary for machine to work properly.
• Place service calls for malfunctioning copiers, printers, and fax machines, and ensure a swift resolution to any issues.
• Assist Sourcing Team with vendor evaluations, and effectively cultivate and manage vendor relationships.
• Become familiar with procurement processes and sourcing strategies to help in accomplishing team goals and objectives in several categories including cost savings, diverse spend, and socially conscious purchasing.
• Assist Sourcing Assistant and Ambassador positions with phone coverage and ambassador duties as necessary
• Respond to team member requests in a timely and complete manner.
• Exhibit exceptional customer service, at all times.
• Ability to multitask and work independently with precise detail.
• Provide an inviting environment for team members by maintaining neat and clean areas.
• Ability to lift and move boxes in excess of 50 lbs.
• Ability to work in a team setting and communicate effectively.
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Work Experience Requirement:
• Six to twelve months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be able to work independently and exercise initiative and good judgment
• manage time effectively, despite numerous interruptions
• organize and prioritize work to allow handling more than one project at a time
• demonstrate flexibility in adapting to frequent changes
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.