Senior Graphic Designer
Cavaliers Holdings, LLCCleveland, OH
This was removed by the employer on 8/24/2021 4:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Senior Graphic Designer jobs in Cleveland-OH
Search all Senior Graphic Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Graphic Designer?
Full Time Job
Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a ''Care – Lead – Engage'' (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
The Senior Graphic Designer will work in part with the Cavaliers creative team and be involved in the day-to-day design and brand management of all organizational properties. Project work includes campaign development and execution, presentation of creative drafts and ideas for marketing, ticket sales, and basketball operations initiatives – including, but not limited to design for brand development; logo creation; mobile experiences; digital boards; email and web; member events and promotions; and social media design.
The ideal candidate has 5-7 years of experience building brand campaigns and will contribute BIG ideas and provide innovative solutions to daily creative tasks. Our ideal candidate is a person who can take a giant leap into our creative group and make an immediate impact in the evolution of brand aesthetic content.
The Cavaliers creative team is a group of highly motivated and talented professionals who create ''wow'' experiences through creativity, brand development and design. We are obsessed with creating the most dynamic, innovative and groundbreaking content that drives branding, marketing campaigns, partnership activations, ticket and retail sales efforts, and fan engagement initiatives for our franchise properties.
This role works in support of all organizational properties, including the Cleveland Cavaliers, Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, Cleveland Monsters, Canton Charge, Cavs Legion GC and other key properties and projects as defined throughout the year.
Candidates Must Be:
• Experienced design leaders
• Eager to collaborate
• Obsessed with teamwork
• Flexible to change
• Organized and calm under tight deadlines
• A big thinker with actionable plans
• Customer-service oriented (both internal and external clients)
• A proactive communicator
• Adaptable to the game plan
• Willing to fail forward
• Flexible to sports industry hours
• Passionate about building brands.
• Computer Experience: Expert knowledge of Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Acrobat Pro) in a Mac environment
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Creative campaign development for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
• Creative campaign development for Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
• Maintaining the brand for all Rock Entertainment Group properties.
• Possess knowledge of concepts, techniques and design for digital products and social mediums.
• Designing graphics and content for digital products and social mediums.
• Experience in building motion graphics a plus.
• Familiar with UX/UI (web, app, email, etc.) design practices.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; excellent proofreading skills.
• Willingness and ability to see projects through to completion in order to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrate ability to work as a team player and take direction from team members.
• Strong interviewing, listening and visualization skills.
• A strong familiarity with current trends, color and design techniques.
• Ample knowledge of the creative process.
• Ability to manage multiple projects across a variety of brands at once with revolving timelines.
• A strong interest in design for marketing and advertising within a sports environment.
• Provide direct creative production support for the Cleveland Cavaliers and franchise properties, including but not limited to Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, Cleveland Monsters, Canton Charge, Cavs Legion GC and other key organizational projects and initiatives.
• Focus on the client experience (internal and external clients).
• Perform additional duties as assigned by the Senior Art Director
Advanced degree; or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.