Seasonal Assistant -
Cavaliers Holdings, LLCCleveland, OH
This was removed by the employer on 8/14/2021 4:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Seasonal Assistant - jobs in Cleveland-OH
Search all Seasonal Assistant - postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Seasonal Assistant -?
Full Time Job
Seasonal Assistant - (Corporate Partnerships / Franchise Properties)
Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a ''Care – Lead – Engage'' (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
Our seasonal program offers individuals ''hands-on'' experience in several different business areas.
Whether it be Marketing, Graphics, Information Technology, Human Resources, Sales, Business Analytics, Facility Operations or another exciting role here, our teams are looking to fill positions with passionate and talented candidates for a variety of entry level roles.
Those selected to work will have the opportunity to become acquainted with the sports and entertainment industry. These individuals will be able to prove (and improve) their abilities through various job duties and responsibilities while gaining valuable experience working for a NBA team.
This is a temporary position generally running through the CAVS season at $15.00 / hour.
All applicants are required to have the following:
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• A team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
Note: This job posting is for two different roles. Please ensure to read the complete posting to understand which role matches your skillset and experiences.
Job Summary: Corporate Partnerships
The Seasonal Assistant – Corporate Partnerships, will assist the Corporate Partnerships team in the areas of general partnership activation and development.
• Assist with gameday activations for all properties-Cavs, Monsters and Charge.
• Organize proof of performance photos and metrics for all partners.
• Assist with fulfillment of partnership programs and sweepstakes.
• Assist in the creation of decks for new and existing partners.
• Graduate Sports Management, Business, or Communications.
• Experience in Adobe Photoshop or other photo editing software.
• Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Suite- specifically PowerPoint.
Job Summary: Franchise Properties
The Franchise Properties Seasonal Assistant - Monsters & Charge, will assist the Cleveland Monsters (AHL) and Charge Basketball (NBA G League) team in the areas of game operations, digital communications, and fan development efforts for both properties.
• Assist with the preparation and execution of game presentation and promotions for Charge games at the Wolstein Center.
• Assist with the game night needs of the communications and digital team of the Cleveland Monsters at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
• Plan and execute community activations such as caravans and grassroots marketing events for both properties.
• Assist the Franchise CORE Team (marketing, communications, game presentation, community relations) with projects as needed throughout the season.
• Help drive best practices research in the above areas of focus.
• Graduate Sports Management, Business, or Communications
• Experience in digital media communication
• Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Suite
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.