Game Presentation Coordinator
Cavaliers Holdings, LLCCleveland, OH
Full Time Job
Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a ''Care – Lead – Engage'' (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
• Manage Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse activation while acting as floor manager during all Cavaliers Home Games. In addition to assisting with Cavs events, this roll supports Entertainment Team auditions, the MAC Tournament, designated Rocket Mortgage Field House events, as well as supporting our Family of Company teams as needed (Cleveland Monsters - AHL, Cavs Legion, and Canton Charge – G-League).
• Hire, Schedule, Manage and Lead the Cavs Crew Interactive Team (Logistics Team).
• Order all props and uniforms while overseeing all practices and content to be used in game and at events for the Cavs Crew.
• Manage and oversee the Game Presentation Budget.
• Keep an accurate inventory of all props, in-game fan giveaways and place orders for items needed.
• Research new and creative props and fan interactives that improve our fan activation and home court advantage.
• Maintain a public document that will serve as the primary resource of all elements of a Cavaliers game, which will include group sales initiatives, corporate partnership activation, theme night activation, entertainment team usage, and much more.
• Will consistently cross train on all duties of preparing and executing a Cavaliers game, including preparing game rundowns, PA scripts, and running game day production meetings.
• Brainstorm and collaborate to implement creative for all in-game moments, including, but not limited to, Player Intro Video Concepts, Court Projection, Humongotron Videos, Intelligent Lighting, Corporate time outs, Entertainment teams and Mascots.
• Research and book top Anthems and Halftimes.
• Partner with group sales to ensure the highest level of entertainment standards for all performance groups throughout the season, including but not limited to, Primetime, Halftime and Anthem performances.
• Partner with corporate sales to make sure all in-game activations are entertaining while achieving partnership goals.
• Co-manage our outsourced entertainment teams including but not limited to being point of contact on game day and or for the entertainment team as a whole.
• Other Duties as assigned
Work Experience Requirement:
• 3-5 years experience in professional sports or college athletic department.
• Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
• Strong communication and leaderships skills – both written and interpersonal.
• Ability to work independently and see projects through completion.
• Can often include long hours of physical activity and lifting boxes and prop cases.
• Flexibility in availability as hours can be non-traditional.
• Creativity and ability to actively engage in brainstorm sessions.
• Strong attention to detail regarding budgets and ever-changing script content.
• Strong interest in staying up to date on pop culture and Game Presentation industry trends.
• Must have a strong sense of customer service for internal and external clients
• Bachelor's Degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.