Entertainment Team Member
Cavaliers Holdings, LLCCleveland, OH
This was removed by the employer on 9/24/2021 4:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Entertainment Team Member jobs in Cleveland-OH
Search all Entertainment Team Member postings
Full Time Job
Cavalry Fan Entertainment Team Member
Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a ''Care – Lead – Engage'' (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
The Cleveland Charge (NBA G League affiliate owned and operated by the Cleveland Cavaliers) are looking for a personable, energetic team members to join and lead the Fan Engagement Team (The Cavalry) which is a co-ed interactive group that participate at all Cleveland Charge home games and events throughout the community including charity and promotional events. Cavalry members are responsible for facilitating in-game promotions, choosing contestants, pumping up the crowd, assisting the mascot and having high-energy every game. The ultimate goal of this position is to help create the most enthusiastic, energetic, and positive game environment in the NBA G League to gain fan interaction by keeping with optimum NBA standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Greet fans with a positive, welcoming attitude as they enter the arena and hand out promotional items and gameday programs.
• Entertain fans in the stands during the games to provide an exciting and fun atmosphere to fans of all ages.
• Ensure all props are ready for in-game promotions prior to the game and contestants are ready prior to timeout.
• Work with ticket sales reps to coordinate pre, in, and post-game on-court Fan Experience Packages/Recognitions such as, but not limited to, national anthem, prime time performances, and halftime performances.
• Activate all promotions that are held during pregame, timeouts, halftime and postgame, including overseeing all concourse and Fan Zone activities and interactives at Charge games.
• Act as an entertainment support system to encourage fan engagement and build Charge brand.
• Oversee Fan Zone to ensure a fun and safe environment.
• Interact and communicate with fans and staff in a positive and professional manner.
• Choose contestants for in game promotions.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
Work Experience Requirement:
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service oriented skills.
• Must have a hands-on, positive energy, and a great outgoing attitude.
• Enjoys interaction with fans of all ages, must be at ease in front of a crowd.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Must be able to take direction well, follow instructions and make decisions on the spot.
• Must collaborate well in a team environment.
• Live entertainment background a plus (cheer, dance, theater, etc...)
• Flexible schedule; must be willing to work nights, weekends and/or holidays.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Must have reliable transportation to and from Cleveland State Wolstein Center
• Opportunity to participate in community events.
• You may be required to audition for this position! Auditions for the Cavalry will include group activities as well as an individual interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.