Digital Products, Manager
Cavaliers Holdings, LLCCleveland, OH
Full Time Job
Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a ''Care – Lead – Engage'' (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
The Cavaliers Holdings, LLC is seeking a talented Manager, Digital Products who will be responsible for helping drive engaging and impactful user experiences through the organization's digital platforms. The role, under the guidance of the team leader, will be focused on driving business impact by ensuring a great user experience for our fans in a rapidly changing digital landscape.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
In this role, you will work closely with the digital content and product teams along with various other internal teams such as the Team's Creative and Video team, Community Relations, Sales, Corporate Partnerships, Box office, Business Intelligence Group, Communications, IT / Development, Franchise Properties, Youth Sports, and Marketing to help create digital experiences that drive business results. Your primary responsibility will be to create a great fan experiences across digital and mobile platforms for fans while driving business results.
• Champions the highest standard in digital experiences across all of the organization's digital products.
• Manages and supports the design, development, maintenance, and continual optimization of the team's website, with a key focus on user experience, user interface, Search Engine Optimization and back-end utility.
• Collectively oversees the long-term strategy across the team's websites, fan profile, and all of the organization's digital products, with a focus on quality control and user experience.
• Oversees all aspects of the team's fan profile, including day-to-day operations, quality control, user experience enhancements, innovative engagement opportunities, measurement, and regular reporting.
• Maintains team and venue websites, including Cleveland Cavaliers (NBA), Canton Charge (NBA G-League team), Cleveland Monsters (AHL team), Cavs Legion (eSports team) and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, working with internal stakeholders and 3rd party vendors/leagues.
• Ensures that websites are functioning properly and are always available, implementing proper monitoring, performance, security, usability, and availability best practices.
• Creates and leads our web and mobile design system.
• Manages and supports mobile web and app refinement, including determining strategic direction, successful implementation and quality assessment.
• Manages relationships with internal and external partners to ideate, implement and track digital initiatives.
• Develops project outlines, implementation plans and workback schedules.
• Trains and transfers knowledge to the team and organization to distribute the management of team and venue website sections, email templates, landing pages and sweepstakes.
• Ensures stakeholders are properly trained and equipped to execute their areas on team and venue websites, sweepstakes, landing pages, etc.
• Builds and distribute analytics dashboards to highlight performance results, assess KPI achievement, and explain key insights.
• Remains up to date with the latest digital media trends and best practices.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field.
• Genuine passion for Digital User Experience
• 3-5 years of experience supporting consumer-facing web sites and mobile applications (digital agency or client-side digital marketing function).
• Experience with CMSs (Drupal, Wordpress, or something similar) and basic ability to perform maintenance of digital products.
• Proven experience with analytics, and in connecting web and mobile app metrics to business goals.
• Familiarity with and sensitivity to compliance with data privacy laws worldwide, including GDPR.
• Experience-based knowledge of Adobe Web Premium programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of online measurement strategies, tools, and technologies.
• Demonstrable results from digital properties you've worked on.
• Excellent communicator, written and verbal - able to present and sell ideas.
• Enough technical knowledge to provide effective oversight on operations.
• Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong creative thinking and ability to plan and propose new ideas.
• Adobe Creative Suite, user experience and user interface design experience.
• Desire to seize opportunities and take initiative without needing to be told.
• Professionalism, and a strong work ethic are essential.
• Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends, evenings and game nights as assigned.
• Ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences.
• Must be organized, highly motivated and team oriented.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.