Fieldhouse Creative Motion Graphic Designer / Animator
Cavaliers Holding's, LLCCleveland, OH
Full Time Job
Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a ''Care – Lead – Engage'' (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in fast-pace and high energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
FieldHouse Creative is the award-winning, in-house video production team providing the most dynamic and ground-breaking creative content to drive game presentation, marketing campaigns, web/digital video content, and team-driven initiatives for the Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Monsters, Cavs Legion Gaming Club, Cleveland Charge, and other key properties and projects associated with Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
We are looking for a mid to senior level Motion Graphic Designer/Animator to join our team in Cleveland, Ohio. The ideal candidate will possess a robust understanding of Adobe After Effects, strong sense of design, and a passion for entertainment and sports. This position is within the Cavaliers' marketing team and works on a wide array of animated content for the video boards, court and rink projection, digital signage, LED ribbons, and broadcast graphics.
Applicants must provide examples of video work and cover letter with their resume to be considered.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Extensive knowledge of Cinema 4D, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator.
• Advanced creative and technical capabilities in compositing and visual effects using both AE & C4D solutions.
• Must be able to take design project from concept to completion.
• Adept at motion graphic design, design conventions and post-production process.
• Must organize personal workflow so projects are easily shared between teammates.
• Technically knowledgeable and savvy in a digital environment.
• Constant development of skills and exploration of new creative techniques.
• Able to communicate creative ideas within a collaborative environment.
• Understands studies and provides feedback on video elements that are integrated in front of a live audience.
• Ability to act as game night producer/game night assistant on designated event nights.
• Attends events with the intent to find new ways to entertain the fans of Cleveland and provide feedback.
• Focuses on supporting the growth of quality, depth and capabilities of our production team, enhancing our creative capabilities and driving innovation.
• Performs additional duties as assigned by the Senior Producer of Creative Content and Director of Video.
• Willingness to learn programing and operation of Coolux Pandora's Box for in-game court projection.
• Excellent graphic design skills - You understand composition, typefaces, color.
• Well-versed in Adobe - You are proficient within the Adobe Suite (Ae/Pr/Ai/Ps…).
• Proficient in Cinema 4D
• Detail Oriented - You have a PhD in attention to detail.
• Responsible - You have no problem meeting deadlines no matter what.
• Team-Minded - Dedicated to working within, and occasionally leading, a team.
• Design Talent - Can design and illustrate as well as put creations into motion.
• Personality - Has a sense of humor, an intact sense of wonder, is kind and curious.
• Flexibility – Has the ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.