Final Draft Customer Support Representative
Cast & CrewBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
The Final Draft Customer Service Representative will be highly customer-focused. This individual will have strong multi-tasking and excellent communication skills. The CSR will be an expert in Final Draft's products, policies, services and procedures, allowing for a superior experience for our customers. Final Draft is owned by Cast & Crew Entertainment Services.
• Proficiency with Final Draft screenwriting software required
• Customer service/support background highly preferred
• Proficient with both Windows and MAC operating systems; iOS knowledge a plus
• Film industry / screenwriting experience a plus
• Accuracy in oral and written communication
• Detail-and data-oriented
• Ability to translate technical information to non-technical users
• Salesforce experience a plus
• Some overtime required
Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match, Additional Life Insurance, and other company perks and benefits!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online