Production Payroll Assistant
Cast & Crew Entertainment ServicesAtlanta, GA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Production Payroll Assistant jobs in Atlanta-GA
Cast & Crew's Production Payroll Coordinator is responsible to ensure that assigned and team client payrolls are processed timely and accurately in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
• The Payroll Coordinator processes payroll for assigned shows and is the point of contact for the client in all aspects of payroll
• Provides superior customer service to their assigned clients. Continue to build strong relationships with the clients to ensure longevity
and additional work for the operations.
• All tasks associated with the preparation, processing, and completion of time-sensitive payroll
• As needed will work as a team to assists fellow coordinators and other team members with clients and/or payroll entry depending on
payroll volume and due date.
• Will be able to understand federal and state wage and hour laws and union contracts so that the payroll is processed accurately and
ensures good service to our clients.
• Communicates with clients promptly regarding payroll questions while preparing and processing payroll.
• Performs quality check on payrolls to ensure they were entered correctly according to their specific client protocols (this may include
deductions, manually calculated handling fees, and tax adjustments)
• Ensures that payrolls are approved on time and by assigned due date.
• Shows reasonable judgment and determines when a client issue and/or request and/or question should be elevated to management.
• Coordinates with the accounting department to ensure funds received prior to releasing payroll or prior to releasing a foreign wire
• Facilitates adjustments to rectify incorrectly paid employees, amongst other reasons.
• Responsible for protecting the business and our clients by keeping information confidential and secure.
• Will successfully complete any responsibility of the Payroll Clerk and the Payroll Processing Associate.
• Performing any additional tasks deemed necessary by the supervisor
• Process in-coming payroll, which includes breaking of timecards in accordance with all applicable Federal, Provincial, and Collective
Bargaining Agreement regulations.
• Maintaining accurate and acceptable files on each client/show, in accordance with company policy and procedure.
• Maintain the client relationship as it related to the weekly processing of the client's payroll. This includes responding to questions and
resolving payroll issues
• Performs other related duties and assignments as assigned
• Must have a minimum of 2-5 years' experience in the entertainment payroll industry
• Strong interpersonal skills and effective, clear communication skills
• Positive, nurturing attitude/disposition
• Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
• Ability to work effectively with a team
• Ability to meeting strict deadlines
• Strong working knowledge of PC systems, not limited to Microsoft Office
• Quick learning ability and deep understanding of technical products/systems
• Ability to develop strong working relationships and the ability to work with personnel from all levels of the organization
• Self-motivated, critically-thinking, problem-solving
• Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
Special Working Conditions
• Overtime may be required
• Sedentary: involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Occasionally may involve
exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, or pull.
• Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match, Additional Life Insurance, and other company perks and benefits!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management, and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we've built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can.
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.