Cartoon NetworkBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/26/2022 5:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Search for Production Coord jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Production Coord postings
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Warner Bros. Discovery seeks a Production Coordinator for Cartoon Network Studios.
• Act as liaison between overseas studios and Cartoon Network Studios artists including follow up communication
• Breaking down boards, tracking, and maintaining art design
• Manage design calendars for units and assist in setting unit functions.
• Photocopying materials, updating the file systems, coordinating art approvals, managing the art archives, and managing the artwork database
• Responsible for preparing materials for shipping (overseas as well, if applicable), tracking, and distributing materials to the crew
• May be responsible for coordinating retake materials from work print to final picture, sitting in on calling retakes, typing retake notes, and sending all retakes and back up materials to the overseas studios.
• Act as liaison with Legal department and BS&P materials and clearance
• Works under the producer or PM
• Training of the Production Assistant or DPA.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and office machinery required.
• Experience with Adobe Premiere, Filemaker Pro, Storyboard Pro, and/or Photoshop preferred.
• Have a keen eye for design.
• High organization and asset tracking skills.
• Familiarity with the animation process and animation terms preferred.
• Must show attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, a good attitude and overall enthusiasm, flexibility, strong communication skills.
• Demonstrated proactive nature and ability to work multi-task.
• Willing to work necessary overtime on occasion.
• High School Diploma required.
• Degree from university or trade school with emphasis in animation is a plus.
This position is required to work in person at one of our locations in the United States. Warner Bros. Discovery requires anyone working in our workplaces in the U.S. to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.