Cartoon NetworkBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/31/2023 3:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role...
To provide administrative support to two Senior Vice President, Current Series for Warner Bros. Animation and Cartoon Network Studios.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Maintains heavy calendar; schedules appointments and meetings with both internal and external partners.
• Schedules all travel arrangements and itineraries.
• Tracks and prepares expense reports.
• Proofreads, photocopies and distributes material.
• Prepares correspondence for review and signature
• Opens, records and distributes incoming mail.
• Greets clients, talent, creative staff and executives.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Previous administrative support experience required
• Studio experience strongly preferred
, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• High School Diploma required
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication necessary
• Proficiency in Mac and PC
• Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance, and filing procedures
• Typing: 55 wpm
• Must have the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and wear different hats in a start-up environment.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to handle confidential information.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $47,466.00 - $88,150.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.