Digital Creative - Kids
Cartoon NetworkLondon, ON
This was removed by the employer on 3/30/2023 5:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Digital Creative - Kids jobs in London-ON
Search all Digital Creative - Kids postings
Full Time Job
Location: London, United Kingdom
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role:
You'll be responsible for concepting, developing, pitching and creating innovative digital creative assets for our portfolio of brands (Cartoon Network, Cartoonito, Boomerang, Boing and Adult Swim; in response to marketing briefs.
Working closely and proactively with other members of Creative department, this role focuses on delivering best in class creative that meets brands individual goals.
Your Role Accountabilities:
• Ideating and executing promotional assets supporting content, channels , brands, marketing, and commercial strategies and helping the internal clients achieve their goals whilst raising the bar in creative innovation.
• End-to-end video production including:
• Script/copy writing
• Video/music editing
• VO directing
• Briefing Gfx/audio/Animation directing and working with designers to get the best solutions
• Localisation and versioning of assets to fit the digital or social platform requirements.
• End page /subtitles / on-screen graphics creation.
• Understanding brands identities and ensuring strict adherence to brand guidelines.
• Very close collaboration wit h creative managers, design, digital and production teams within the Creative department and across all verticals to deliver exceptional creative projects on brief and budget but also to tap into specialised skills and nuanced knowledge (audiences, cultures, platform specifics etc) as required.
• Proven experience producing video creative within the media industry, or advertising/creative/digital agency
• A 360º thinker - able to work across all media with ease
• Experience working across a variety of audiences and touchpoints with a focus and interest in KIDS brands
• Proficient use of video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro
• Proficient use design software: After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Scriptwriting and video/music editing skills
• Ability to deliver original and effective creative solutions, on time and on-budget
• In-depth knowledge of all production and post-production processes
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.