Intern - Digital Content
Capital City Go-GoWashington, DC
This was removed by the employer on 9/25/2022 4:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Digital Content jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Intern - Digital Content postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
INTERNSHIP (Seasonal 2022-23): Digital Content
MSE proudly promotes its core values for all those that interact with the company. As a member of our team:
• You will provide first-class customer service and value for our fans.
• You will champion a double-bottom line that engages, unifies and gives back to the community we serve.
• You will work tirelessly to build generationally exceptional teams that compete for championships year after year and create lifelong memories for our fans.
• You will measure performance with specific objectives and metrics and our analysis and decisions are compelled by data.
• You will prize leadership, but you should value teamwork and collaboration and transparency even more. We treat each other with respect. We act with honesty and integrity. We remain humble.
• You will innovate. We are nimble and first to market. We are not averse to risk.
• You will have fun. We are in the business of happiness.
Position Overview: The Intern, Digital Content will support and learn from the digital team of the Capital City Go-Go (NBA G League) and Washington Mystics (WNBA). The opportunity will also focus on assisting the Digital Marketing Team in game night coverage across our social media channels.
Are you a current student looking for hands-on digital experience in the sports industry? We'd love to hear from you!
• Assist in developing social and web content for the Washington Mystics and Capital City Go-Go.
• Edit video and graphics for all Go-Go and Mystics platforms.
• Coordinate with Digital Managers for daily social media responsibilities.
• Assist in growing social platforms.
• Assist with projects and tasks assigned by the Senior Director of Digital.
• Support day/night coverage of games as well as team and community events.
• Assist with the selection and production of top stories, posting news, curating and programming videos, in addition to identifying and anticipating storylines for use in content promotion.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Current undergraduate or graduate student.
• Hard-working, results and detail-focused.
• Experience editing video.
• Experience creating and editing graphics and images in Adobe Photoshop; expert level experience is required.
• Previous digital experience preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• CMS experience, such as WordPress, a plus.
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects.
• Strong knowledge of current popular platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook).
• Flexibility to work evening, weekends, and holidays as needed.
• Reliable transportation and housing.
All applicants for employment at Monumental Sports are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Monumental Sports will evaluate requests for reasonable accommodations for applicants unable to be vaccinated due to a religious belief, disability or pregnancy on an individualized basis in accordance with applicable laws.