Assistant, Digital Marketing
Capital City Go-GoWashington, DC
This was removed by the employer on 10/19/2023 4:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Assistant, Digital Marketing jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Assistant, Digital Marketing postings
Part Time Job
Assistant, Digital Marketing (Part-Time/Seasonal)Position Overview: The Assistant, Digital Marketing is responsible for supporting the Capital City Go-Go digital department on a variety of projects while building the Go-Go brand through its many verticals including web, social media channels, and other digital platforms. This person possesses a love for social media content and a passion for working in a fun, fast-paced environment!
Do you enjoy creating content and engaging with audiences on social platforms? We would love to hear from you!
• Assist with managing the day-to-day programming and posting across all platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok.
• Assist with implementing a strategic social media plan by posting regularly from team social accounts.
• Help build custom graphics for social media.
• Assist with gameday photography.
• Report on social performance to management.
• Produce original graphics and build content for team sites and social channels.
• Capture and share unique, behind-the-scenes photos and videos as assigned.
• Collaborate with Digital and Productions teams on implementing new content ideas and programming.
• Write and post original captions, tweets, etc. Monitor and reply to fan comments, messages, and questions.
• Research trends for social media use.
• Assist with social reporting of sponsored activations, team campaigns, and events.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Innovative, independent, and upbeat with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Organized, able to prioritize work and problem solve in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Passion for live entertainment, promotions, events, and creating experiences.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including grammatical, spelling, and proofreading abilities.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) a plus, but not required.
• Experience shooting and editing photos/video is helpful.
• Reliable transportation and housing.
• Flexibility to work traditional business hours, nights, and weekends as needed for games.