Campfire StudiosCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Campfire Studios, a growing prolific production company is seeking an Archival Co-Producer in a full-time staff role.
This position reports to the Archival Producer and will help manage the research, organization, and clearance of all archival material across Campfire's slate of projects. Along with the Archival Producer and Archival Co-Producer, the Campfire Archival team is supported by an Archival Assistant. Candidate will be responsible for building footage logs/cue sheets for each cut of our films and series, delegating work to the archival assistant, managing licensing trackers, taking lead on research and delivery of material to the various projects, and periodically coordinating with our legal team.
Previous experience in archival research and clearance is required. Knowledge of post-production workflow is preferred but not required.
Detailed job description:
1) Cue Sheet
· Lead on building archival cue sheets from each cut
· Managing the overall workflow to finish for Archival producer's final review
· Coordinating with AEs for technical issue from EDL's
2) Archival Budgets/Cost Estimate
· Building archival cost estimate with each cut that we make a cue sheet for
· Tracking spending of screeners
· Keeping track with the estimate spreadsheet to ensure the cost report is up to date
· Tracking contract redlines
· Periodically coordinating with legal
4) Archival Masters Delivery / AE coordination
· Making sure archival masters are being overcut, organized, and tracked
· Tracking any footage that got swapped or being replaced during delivery
5) Fair Use
· Assisting Archival Producer in coordination with Fair use legal counsel
· Updating fair use log with lawyer's feedback
· Coordinating with research to ensure all requests are being fulfilled
· Help with research when needed
· Attention to detail
· Proactive, Team Player
CAMPFIRE STUDIOS, a premium production company founded by its CEO Ross Dinerstein and part of Brent Mongomery's Wheelhouse Entertainment's portfolio of companies, is known for its broad bench of content across scripted and non-fiction, for both feature film and TV/streaming platforms. Over the last 18 years, Dinerstein has produced or executive produced 40+ series and films, including debuts at Sundance, SXSW, Tribeca Hot Docs, and TIFF. Notable projects produced by Campfire/Dinerstein include Hulu'sWeWork: Or the Making and Breaking of a $47 Billion Unicorn feature documentary, FX'sHysterical, HBO Max'sHeaven's Gate: The Cult of Cults, FX'sThe Most Dangerous Animal of All, Netflix'sThe Innocent Man(which contributed to a federal judge overturning the wrongful conviction of subject Karl Fontenot and Tommy Ward after 36 years behind bars), two seasons of Netflix's Emmy-nominated scripted series Special,Jiro Dreams of Sushi,Silicon Cowboys,A Glitch in the Matrix(Official Selection 2021 Sundance Film Festival),The Pact, and the Netflix Original FilmsRattlesnake, Stephen King's1922,The Package,Rebirth, and6 Balloons. Campfire's first foray into podcasting, Abuse of Power with David Rudolf and Sonya Pfeiffer, won the 2021 Webby for best Limited True Crime Series. Campfire is currently producing the Netflix Original FilmPlayers, starring Gina Rodriguez, Damon Wayans Jr, and Tom Ellis, and the HBO Max docuseries The Way Down.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online