Game Day Promotions Assistant
Camelback Spring Training, LLCPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 12/21/2023 3:44:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Game Day Promotions Assistant jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Game Day Promotions Assistant postings
Part Time Job
Game Day Promotions Assistant (Part-time Seasonal)
February 20, 2024 thru March 24, 2024
With a primary focus on assisting with in-stadium game promotions, the Game Day Promotions Assistant, a part-time seasonal position, will have direct interaction with fans and provide on-site marketing and promotional support to the facility's marketing and corporate partnerships department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assist with the execution of all game day promotions and set-up of all necessary promotional areas.
• Assist with distribution of promotional materials at gates and operations of center field interactive area
• Be available to assist in customer service requests and communications with fans
• Assist with pre and post-game activities including Kids Run the Bases and Senior Stroll
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Requirements/Physical Demands: The physical demands listed below are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to work from February 20, 2024 through March 24th, 2024, including all Spring Training games for the 2024 season, as well as nights, weekends, holidays and additional events as required.
• Earned or in-progress Bachelor's degree in relevant field, such as Sports Management, Marketing or Business Administration preferred.
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to positively engage fans, sponsors and key partners.
• Knowledge of the game of baseball preferred.
• Knowledge of best practices for e-mail marketing and social media preferred.
• Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to think creatively and turn ideas into actionable items.
• Ability to develop effective and collaborative working relationships.
All offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory background screening.