Marketing & Corporate Partnerships Coordinator
Camelback RanchPhoenix, AZ
Full Time Job
Camelback Ranch-Glendale, the Spring Training home of the Los Angeles Dodgers and Chicago White Sox, is now accepting applications/resumes for the following position:
Marketing & Corporate Partnerships Coordinator - Seasonal (December 2018 thru March 2019)
With a primary focus on assisting with marketing and game operations, the Marketing & Corporate Partnerships Coordinator- a seasonal, entry-level position - will also help with the development of all marketing initiatives including email and social media campaigns as well as corporate sponsorship activation. The seasonal position begins in December, 2018 and concludes at the end of the 2019 Spring Training season.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assist in the hiring, training and oversight of ten to fifteen day-of-game promotions staff.
• Manage the execution of all game day promotions and set-up of all necessary promotional areas.
• Assist in the development of game day scripts and outlines for each Spring Training game.
• Ensure all promotional props and/or giveaway items are properly maintained and prepared for each game.
• Work with White Sox and Dodgers alumni to coordinate game day involvement and to arrange travel to/from Arizona.
• Coordinate with production staff to ensure all personnel have scripts, statistics and other information necessary for each game.
• Assist game day sponsors in the placement of banners, booths or other materials.
• Under direction from supervisors, manage coordination of pre-game on-field ceremonies and activities, including scheduling of National Anthem performers.
• Coordinate receipt of sponsorship deliverables and creative from corporate partners.
• Assist with grassroots marketing in the local area.
• Assist with game day community relations functions.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements/Physical Demands: The physical demands listed below are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to work from December 1, 2018 through March 31, 2019, including all Spring Training games for the 2019 season, as well as nights, weekends, holidays and additional events as required.
• Earned or in-progress Bachelor's degree in relevant field, such as Sports Management, Marketing or Business Administration.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
• Knowledge of the game of baseball preferred.
• Knowledge of best practices for email marketing and social media.
• Knowledge of best practices for corporate sponsorship activation.
• Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to think creatively and turn ideas into actionable items.
• Ability to develop effective and collaborative working relationships.
All offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory background screening.
Camelback Spring Training, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, color, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
• How did you hear about this job?
• This is a seasonal only position. Are you available on a full time basis from December 2018 thru March 2019?