Game Day Grounds Crew
Camelback RanchPhoenix, AZ
This was removed by the employer on 2/5/2021 5:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Game Day Grounds Crew jobs in Phoenix-AZ
Search all Game Day Grounds Crew postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Game Day Grounds Crew? Game Day Grounds Crew - Seasonal
Camelback Ranch - Glendale, the Spring Training home of the Los Angeles Dodgers and Chicago White Sox, is now accepting applications/resumes for the following position:
Title: Game Day Grounds Crew Member
Reports to: CWS Assistant Superintendent
Status: Seasonal / Part-Time February - April 2020
Game day grounds crew members will assist in operating and maintaining stadium, designated playing fields, bullpens, pitching mounds, batting cages/tunnels and common areas at the facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assist in preparation, maintenance and restoration of grounds as directed, including any and all activities or tasks fundamental to baseball field care.
• Set-up and break down equipment for batting practice and games.
• Drag infield between innings as directed.
• Operate powered equipment such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles and sod cutters.
• Use hand tools such as shovels, rakes and hedge and brush trimmers.
• Ensure use of proper equipment and adhere to safety standards and precautions.
• Maintain, clean and repair tools, equipment and structures.
• Gather and remove litter.
• Provide support in other stadium activities and special events.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements/Qualifications: The physical demands listed below are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Field maintenance experience at a baseball/athletic facility and/or enrollment in 2 or 4 year turf horticulture program.
• Willingness to cross-train and assist with other aspects/field designations of grounds maintenance program.
• Ability to work extended hours, nights, weekends and holidays as required.
• Good health with the ability to lift up to 100 pounds and push and pull heavy objects. Ability to walk or stand for long periods of time and work in extreme heat and harsh conditions.
• Strong communication skills; the ability to verbally communicate at a level that ensures productivity and quality of work.
• Ability to develop effective and collaborative working relationships.
All offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory background screening.
Camelback Spring Training, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, race, disability or gender. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.