Assistant Ticket Service Manager
Camelback RanchPhenix City, AL
Full Time Job
Assistant Ticket Services Manager SEASONAL
Hours/Status: September 16 through January 24, 2020 approx. 10 - 20 hours per week
January 27 through March 25, 2020 up to 40 hours per week plus overtime.
The Assistant Ticket Services Manager is responsible for inbound customer service and renewals, assisting the Director to hire, schedule and train the box office staff, and fulfill ticket orders. This position will also be responsible for the overall operation of either the Home Plate or Centerfield Box Office. This position will be required to work 7 days a week during the season.
This position has an hourly rate of $14.00.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Build effective and prosperous relationships with current customer base to ensure repeat business and referral of other sales prospects.
• Provide superior customer service to clients, existing ticket holders and prospects; respond to emails and voice messages timely.
• Maintain superior knowledge of ticketing system, facility services, layout and ticket policies to effectively sell tickets and meet customer needs.
• Maintain complete and accurate customer records.
• Manage daily box office staff through scheduling, training and oversight.
• Daily cash handling and reconciliation as assigned.
• Responsible for ticket fulfillment (mailing invoices, tickets, sales collateral, etc.).
• Escort guests to various locations throughout facility as needed.
• Perform general office duties as required.
Requirements/Physical Demands: The physical demands listed below are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Energetic, friendly, detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Previous customer service and sales experience.
• Knowledge of Tickets.com (ProVenue) system preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely.
• Cash handling experience preferred.
• Ability to work extended hours, nights, weekends and holidays as required.
All offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory background screening.