Intern - Development Production
CalicoLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Development Production jobs in Los Angeles-CA
CALICO, a 100% BIPOC-owned, award-winning production company, is seeking dynamic and self-motivated college students to join our team as creative + production interns commencing in January of 2023.
Uniquely positioned with exposure to senior executives, clients, and professionals in various departments, our internship provides a platform for our interns to learn firsthand and create their own opportunities in the verticals they desire. Hands-on experience in all areas of production including development and pitch processes, production, and post, provides a 360 experience of how to take an idea from genesis through delivery.
Internships require interns to earn college credit for the duration of the internship and are expected to be present 2 - 3 days a week for 2-3 months at a time. Interns will be involved in both development and current projects and will have the opportunity to assist on set and with post-production. The internship is unpaid however mileage for driving tasks will be reimbursed. Proof of current college enrollment (i.e.: transcript and/or valid student ID) will be required before the internship begins. Remote internships are available.
• Must be a current student seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree.
• Ability to intern for up to 20 hours per week.
• Remote workflow acceptable
• Good knowledge of Apple and Adobe software, including Keynote, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere.
• Creative writing skills.
• High attention to detail.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Detailed planning, time management, and organizational skills.
• Positive, proactive, and able to always exercise great judgment and common sense.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
• Creative problem-solver.
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
• Previous work experience in the entertainment industry is a plus.
Please send us your resume, cover letter, availability, and interest in the entertainment industry for consideration.