Community Development Manager
CaffeineLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
At Caffeine, we want to change how people consume live television - making it more friendly, connected, and fun. To do this, we're building a new social broadcasting platform that features world-class content, easy-to-use broadcasting tools, a social and fun viewing experience, and an engaged broadcaster community.
This is an exciting and enormous challenge, and we will only be successful if we build a supportive and collaborative team. Our teams prioritize delighting our community of viewers and broadcasters, working with intention, taking ownership of our commitments, and acting with resilience and determination-all with the intention to ship greatness, always.
We are looking for a motivated unscripted development exec to come in as our Community Development Manager. This position will report to the Chief Content Officer and directly impact the growth of the platform by developing innovative formats for our identified community partners. This hard working and passionate individual has a love for live TV and a proven track record of developing shows that stick.
What You'll Do:
- Generate and develop show ideas for new and existing community partners that the Community Development Leads identify.
- Bring to the table innovative formatting ideas for premium competitive event series across genres on the platform.
- Create format decks and pitch ideas internally.
- Work multi-functionally with the Caffeine Studios team and other internal departments in the handoff of ideas to production.
Who You Are & What You've Done:
- You have 5+ years development experience at a production company or network
- You are obsessed with the latest in culture, you love live TV and have a deep understanding of the streaming and digital worlds
- You have a proven track record developing competition formats and brainstorming for talent
- You are a strong communicator and phenomenal at getting people rallied around an idea!
- You understand the value of a seamless handoff from development to production
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Caffeine. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online