CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The VIP Technician position encompasses phone and desk side support, project team membership, service ownership and is the lifeline of support for our VIP customers. This person also supports all remote conferences and provides home support for any Partner office. It is essential that this person be an excellent communicator and work well on their own. They will be responsible for supporting the most senior staff and need to always act and communicate professionally.
We are looking for an individual that has experience providing executive technical support and guidance to VIPs.
• This person must have effective communication skills and a strong technical background, including both phone and onsite support.
• The candidate must be an analytical thinker as this position will involve problem resolution and process/policy development.
• Overall customer service orientation skills are a requirement.
• Previous experience with ownership of a product/project or service a plus.
• A degree in IT-related or comparable experience is a plus with at least 4 or more years of professional IT experience with emphasis in VIP or high-level Executive Support.
• Experience in a large-scale environment, supporting 1,000 users or more.
• In addition to regularly scheduled hours and responsibilities, the VIP Technician is periodically required to assist on special projects and emergencies. This includes, but is not limited to, regularly scheduled evening or early morning maintenance and emergency response at any time (24x7). These additional responsibilities are an essential function of the job and are required to ensure continuous operations and minimize disruption to end-users.
• VIP service support which includes: 24x7 support for VIP customers, including home office support, support while traveling and high touch support for VIP office assistants
• Responsible for creation and updating all policies, procedures, and documentation for VIP service
• Responsible for tracking trends and metrics for VIP support requests, finding resolutions for adverse trends, and driving to completion
• Responsible for documenting incidents, problems, and requests in the company ticketing system (ServiceNow)
• Responsible for providing resolution and documentation for escalated issues
• Responsible for researching and testing new devices/software/hardware that provides business value
• Responsible for keeping junior technicians trained in new procedures and policies involving modern technology/devices
• Prime escalation point for junior technician VIP requests
• Responsible for the installation, configuration, and support of the hardware and software supported in the environment (from imaging a new notebook system to supporting a Teams call between a user and a client of ours)
• Provide phone and remote troubleshooting support to over a thousand users in our US and international offices
• Previous working experience as a Systems Administrator (1-2 years)
• Previous working experience supporting VIP/C-Level Executives (2-3 years)
• Has extensive knowledge of Active Directory including user accounts, computer accounts, groups, and OUs
• Has a working knowledge of the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
• Has a working knowledge of PowerShell or similar technology used to automate repetitive tasks in the environment; basic scripting is a plus
• Has experience working at an enterprise that is structured based upon the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) or Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF)processes and working knowledge of GDPR
• Provide phone and remote support for non-standard software/hardware/devices for VIP offices
• Support the latest Microsoft/Mac operating systems and the enhanced capabilities BitLocker
• Experience in supporting and troubleshooting Lenovo notebooks and desktops
• Experience in supporting and troubleshooting Apple hardware and software
• Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting experience in supporting Microsoft Office, M365 (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint) for both Windows and Mac
• Experience in supporting HP color printers and copiers (from installation, to configuration, to diagnosing failures and to contacting HP support for repairs)
• Provide phone and desk side support for mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Windows Mobile & Android)
• Knowledge and experience with Bomgar (or equivalent)
• Knowledge and experience with Cisco CUCM
• Knowledge and experience with Exchange, Onedrive and all other M365 applications
• Experience in supporting IP based phone systems (Cisco)
• Experience in supporting audio and video conferences over Jabber, Skype, Cisco WebEx, Cisco TelePresence, FaceTime & iMessage
• Working knowledge of ServiceNow
• Working knowledge of Virtual Machines (Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp or Virtual Desktop)
• Experience supporting storage infrastructure
• Experience using PagerDuty/LogicMonitor/Splunk
• Solid understanding of Windows Group Policy & LDAP Administration
• Knowledge of Hyper-V
• Working knowledge of IP Addressing, networking/OSI models, and accompanying hardware
• Understanding of Azure
A service oriented collaborative environment. Please note you will be required to dress in a professional manner.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally -recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act