Unified Communications Engineer
CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
CAA is one of the world's leading entertainment agencies. The Technology department at CAA is an ever changing, very dynamic environment. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technology in every aspect.
CAA is seeking a Unified Communications Engineer who is a hands-on technical resource responsible for designing and implementing end-to-end solutions, as well as supporting, troubleshooting and maintaining services. The qualified candidate will have in-depth understanding of Cisco Unified Communication (UC) Products & Services, Virtualization, and Networking with a willingness to learn other related technologies. The ideal candidate has excellent time management, technical, and communication skills. This candidate also is end user focused and driven by customer satisfaction.
• Design and implement Cisco Unified Communications services and products
• Troubleshoot issues / support customers as required
• Provide solution to internal resources & draft necessary documentation describing implemented designs
• Understand Route and Switch, Enterprise Data Network / Data Center environments
• Demonstrate a high level of independent judgment and initiative
• Thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment, leverage best practices, and innovate through any problem with a can-do attitude
• Communicate well and provide documentation of changes and new design suggestions vetting with colleagues
• Willing to be flexible, and able to be on call 24/7
At least five years of experience working with the following:
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager
• Cisco Unity Connection
• Cisco IM & Presence / Cisco Jabber
• Cisco VCS, TMS, MSE, Controller
• Cisco WebEx
• Telepresence infrastructure and endpoints
• Cisco Expressway (Core and Edge)
• Cisco Contact Center Express
• C# Programming (Optional)
• Large-scale UC roll-outs
• Advanced networking concepts
• Develop bill of matrials for UC-AV related projects
• Experience with Cisco WebEx Cloud Connected Audio.
• Experience with Conference Room A/V integrations
• Experience with digital signage
• Experience with ancillary Unified Communications products and tools such as Singlewire, Kurmi, etc.
CAA has a service oriented collaborative environment where we help our colleagues then focus on our own work.