TV Non Fiction, Assistant
CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Assistant will provide support to senior agent in CAA's Non Fiction Television Department in Los Angeles. The agent represents talent across the entertainment industry for opportunities in the non-scripted space. The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic about client services in the entertainment industry. Additionally, the Assistant is detail oriented and able to handle a high volume of tasks in a fast-paced environment while clearly communicating with agents, clients, and peers.
• Administrative duties including handling phones, emails, calendar management, scheduling travel, booking reports, preparing expense reports, and general office management tasks.
• Serve as first point of contact with clients and executives.
• Track budgets, payments and other financial transactions as needed.
• Track represented materials, clients, and potential clients.
• Assist with project management, research, and compiling information and materials as needed.
• Stay current on news, digital content, the unscripted television landscape – talent, shows, networks and executives.
• 1 year desk experience preferred.
• Attention to detail and strong organization skills required.
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with employees at all levels.
• Ability to work well under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and manage multiple projects and expectations while maintaining a sharp focus.
• Adept at quickly learning new processes, technology, and ability to assimilate oneself and become familiar with existing systems.
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite.
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred.
On-Site in Los Angeles, CA, United States
The base hourly rate for this position is in the range of $20.00-22.00. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally - recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
$20.00 - 22.00 per hour