TV News, Assistant
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/20/2023 11:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for TV News, Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all TV News, Assistant postings
Full Time Job
CAA is seeking an assistant to support a senior agent in our Television – News department in Los Angeles, representing journalists, producers, executives and storytellers both in front of and behind the camera. In addition to news talent, this agent represents clients across the industry from magicians to authors, affording the assistant an opportunity to gain broad industry knowledge and collaborate across departments. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the news and artist representation in the entertainment business. The assistant is organized and administratively capable of handling a high volume of tasks with the ability to clearly communicate with agents, clients, peers, etc.
• Administrative duties including handling heavy phones, emails, calendar management, scheduling travel, booking reports, preparing expense reports, and general office management tasks
• Serve as first point of contact with clients and executives
• Track clients and potential clients
• Track budgets, payments and other financial transactions as needed
• Stay current on the news and entertainment industry landscape
• Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed
• 10+ months of professional experience
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities
• Attention to detail and superlative organization skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with employees at all levels
• Adept at quickly learning new processes, technology, and ability to assimilate oneself and become familiar with existing systems
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred
The base hourly rate for this position is in the range of $20.00-22.00 . This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally - recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.