Trends & Insights Researcher - Brand Management
Full Time Job
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
CAA Brand Management is the world's leading brand growth and extension platform, with a global network of offices spanning several countries. For over 30 years, we've helped brands of all shapes and sizes expand into new consumer product categories, experiences, and territories, using a variety of business models including licensing, strategic partnerships and joint ventures.
This person will work cross-functionally providing research on trends and insights to help shape business development initiatives for the team. They will work in partnership with colleagues across CAA Brand Management, to help deliver valued advisory services with a common goal of not only growing our clients' programs but futureproofing them as well. A confident, personable, and culturally informed style is needed that can flex to varying brand sectors and ultimately engage clients with our heartfelt, inspiring, and engaging approach to work.
to include but not limited to:
• Conduct qualitative primary and secondary research across a variety of methodologies and deliver analysis that provides actionable recommendations that will benefit clients' business.
• Provide clients with insight on future trends and growth opportunities.
• Review & edit research conducted by Trend Researchers and peers, looking at insight depth and accuracy.
• Provide the client teams with data to support with the development of briefs and new opportunities, and to find innovative solutions to client requirements and challenges.
• Support with the development and revenue growth for their region through client focused, trend research solutions.
• Proven track record of working within a global consultancy framework/environment and able to deliver multiple concurrent projects successfully.
• Experience and knowledge of consumer intelligence, fashion, beauty & retail trends.
• Excellent at all forms communication including presentation, copywriting skills and collaboration.
• Ability to translate research and data into clear and concise reports for the business, and able to recognise any gaps in the market.
• Strong work ethic with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Must be organised and have excellent attention to detail.
• Knowledge of InDesign, PowerPoint and Excel preferred, but not essential.