Strategic Initiatives Program Lead
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/3/2023 10:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Strategic Initiatives Program Lead jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Strategic Initiatives Program Lead postings
Full Time Job
CAA is seeking a Strategic Initiatives Project Lead as a full-time position responsible for managing the full life cycle project efforts for our new and growing Metaverse business and other growth initiatives. The Strategic Initiatives Project Lead supports the Head of Technology - Strategic Programs.
The candidate will be both forward-thinking and hands on with a strong ability to communicate objectives, develop plans and deliver results. This position will require a strong ability to operate with cross functional teams and the ability to champion new processes and technology. Positioned at the center of our business this role will help build and invest across a new an evolving ecosystem.
Here You'll Get To:
• Partner with our Chief Metaverse Officer and other leaders to support go-to-market plans (e.g. vendor and partner technology evaluations, security and risk assessments, architecture reviews, etc.)
• Identify technology opportunities and efficiencies as we evaluate and onboard new growth initiatives. Optimize technology tools to support new initiatives.
• Work cross functionally with senior leaders (e.g. technology, strategy, legal, finance, accounting, department heads, etc.) as well as external partners and suppliers.
• Drive emerging technology initiatives from discovery and planning through execution and delivery, providing proactive guidance on optimal technology process.
• Partner with Strategic Development to mobilize change and manage project lifecycle.
• Support special projects and initiatives as assigned.
• Experience with new technology (generative AI, VR/XR/AR, Synthetic Media, Web3, etc.) is preferred.
• Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, including their respective teams and tasks.
• The ideal candidate will understand all aspects of the project lifecycle using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies. They will create and maintain all documents to support project delivery including but not limited to Project Charter, Project Risk Assessment, Story Creation, Grooming and Validation, Project Plan, Business Requirements documents, Test Plans, Test Results, UAT approvals and Retrospectives.
• Experience with Agile project management, Certified Scrum Master, and/or PMP certification is preferred.
• Experience using Program/Project management tools - MS Project, JIRA, SharePoint, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Visio
• Experience working in a global, dynamic environment
• Strong communication skills, ability to explain business requirements in a clear and concise manner to various stakeholders (C-suite, clients, suppliers, partners, etc.)
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and independently resolve conflicts, budget challenges and/or time constraints.
Los Angeles, California, United States
NY, NY United States
The annual base salary for this position is in the range of $137,000-$206,000. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, the salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally - recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company's policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.