CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/6/2022 1:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Sr. Paralegal jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Sr. Paralegal postings
Full Time Job
The Office of General Counsel is looking for a Senior Paralegal with a minimum of 5 years' experience. The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills. Candidates must have the ability to effectively prioritize and organize a substantial amount of work. Senior Paralegal's tasks will vary, but day-to-day responsibilities will include the following:
• Draft and distribute representation agreements
• Draft and distribute MSAs, NDAs, Location Agreements, Speaker Releases and other agreements
• Able to redline and run compares on various documents
• Maintain a detailed tracking database for all issued agreements
• Correspond with agents and clients' management teams to obtain information
• E-file a high volume of documents and correspondence on a regular basis
• Train new hires on corporate policies
• Review and update change requests on companywide accounting database
• Assist on special projects as needed
• Must be very good at managing own responsibilities with minimal supervision
• Able to handle multiple projects at once
• Very tech savvy; knowledgeable of Microsoft Office and Adobe
• Preferably adept at using e-signature services
• Basic knowledge of the entertainment industry/guilds
• Professional phone demeanor
• Thick skin to handle large personalities
• Minimum 5+ years' experience with contracts drafting.
• Superior verbal and written communication; excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to work well with executives and to respond effectively and quickly to their needs and
• Handle confidential information discreetly and with sensitivity.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.