Sports Property Sales Assistant
This was removed by the employer on 5/23/2023 7:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sports Property Sales Assistant jobs in London-UK
Search all Sports Property Sales Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
The CAA London office is seeking an Assistant to join their Sports Property Sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Sports Agents, carrying out research, preparing presentations and connecting with prospective brand partners with the ultimate aim of establishing new partnerships for our Sports Property clients (teams, leagues, governing bodies etc). Assistants are an important part of the CAA structure, and it is hoped that the successful candidate will, in time, become an Agent within the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a leading, fast paced, successful and international sports and entertainment agency. You will work alongside an experienced group of sports professionals, learn how the commercial sports industry works and make a direct contribution to CAA as well as its core clients.
Key tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Uncovering, researching and contacting brands to generate new business leads.
• General market research / analysis as required on: Clients, Industries, Brands, Contacts,
• Prospecting new and relevant business opportunities.
• Creating preparation materials for new business meetings.
• Creating new business pitch presentations.
• Creating client meeting update presentations and reports.
• General assistance to the team with ongoing projects for our broad client base.
• Day-to-day support for the team, including diary management, travel arrangements, general
• General understanding of commercial sports industry and the nature of a talent agency.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Ability to prioritise a busy workload.
• Ability to develop business relationships at all levels.
• Previous experience in related fields is desirable.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, UK Limited (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy and maternity or any other legally-recognized protected basis under UK law.
The Company also complies with applicable laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.