Sports Licensing, Assistant
This was removed by the employer on 2/14/2023 3:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Sports Licensing, Assistant jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Sports Licensing, Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Who We Are
The five-time recipient of the award for ''Best in Talent Representation and Management,'' presented by the Sports Business Journal, CAA Sports represents more than 1,700 of the world's best athletes in such sports as baseball, football, hockey, basketball, soccer, tennis, Olympics and action sports, and golf, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities. Beyond traditional athlete representation, CAA Sports provides unique opportunities for clients off the field, in areas including licensing, endorsements, speaking, philanthropy, books, and video games. CAA Sports also works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, licensing, hospitality, and sports properties for sales/sponsorships, for which the agency won ''Best in Property Consulting, Sales, and Client Service'' at the 2019 Sports Business Awards. CAA Sports is a division of leading entertainment and sports agency Creative Artists Agency (CAA). CAA represents the most creative and successful artists working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing services to corporate clients.
CAA Sports Licensing (CAASL) is a consumer products brand licensing agency representing the licensing and merchandising interests of client brands such as sports properties, leagues, teams, and events. CAASL works closely with our clients to develop strategies for the use of their brands on consumer products, and then executes those strategies through agreements with an array of different licensee partners, such as manufacturers, distributors, and service providers.
CAA Sports Licensing staff plays an integral role in managing the complex interaction between client brand and licensee partners, which includes an array of different various tasks including but not limited to business development, contract negotiation, product development, approval workflow, contract management, retail strategies, and royalty accounting. We are currently seeking a smart, motivated, quick-thinking and resourceful Departmental Assistant who is able to support the team. The Departmental Assistant performs a wide range of tasks from administrative, to analytical, to strategic support. The individual should be flexible, highly organized, detail oriented, self-motivated and have the ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Draft, edit and proofread contracts and agreements for clients
• Assist in managing and tracking licensing processes including agreements, review artwork, communicate with clients and licensee partners, track royalties, and sales reports; ensure insurance requirements are met and follow-up on invoices not paid
• Track contracts and maintain accurate files
• Manage and maintain spreadsheets to track and follow-up on clients licensing processes, and projects
• Maintain accurate files and renewals
• Provide direct administrative support including coordination of meetings and schedules, preparation of expense reports, and booking travel
• Assist with handling and coordinating general needs for the Atlanta office such as distributing mail, requesting supplies, etc.
• Manage heavy volume of incoming and outgoing calls and emails
• Communicate with vendors, buyers licensee partners, internal colleagues and clients
• Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality at all times
• Experience or familiarity with licensing, production, consumer goods, branding, and experiential marketing
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote, Evernote, and Cloud-based storage services
• Highly organized, adaptable, and detail oriented
• Very strong written communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines while juggling multiple tasks simultaneously
• Service oriented with a strong desire to pitch in to help team members
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred
• On-Site in Atlanta, GA, United States
• The base hourly rate for this position is $22.00 . This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally - recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.