Sports - Graphic Designer
CAANew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/22/2021 10:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Sports - Graphic Designer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sports - Graphic Designer postings
Full Time Job
The world's leading entertainment and sports agency is looking for a Designer for the CAA Sports Properties Group. CAA Sports Properties delivers a high-touch, strategic approach to partnering the world's best brands with leading sports federations, leagues, and teams including F1, the Los Angeles Clippers, Madison Square Garden, and Riot Games to name a few.
The person who takes on this role should have a passion for graphic design, page layout, and visual storytelling. The Designer will create tools that can sell big ideas.
*There is flexibility on location and remote work for this role.
• Research, conceptualize, design, and produce outstanding creative on a wide range of design projects including client sales materials, promotional and press materials, digital content, pitch decks, case studies, meeting presentations, educational tools, and IP development.
• Transform data and audience insights into compelling visual stories
• Take briefs from internal stakeholders, discus the business objectives and requirements of the job & estimate the time required to complete the work
• Undertake a variety of projects simultaneously across a number of accounts, ensuring consistency across all mediums
• Work on tight deadlines
• Organize, maintain and oversee the Department's archive of creative and campaign materials
• Graphic Design education to graduate standard
• At least 3-5 years of professional experience working in a fast-paced creative environment
• Outstanding knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro DC)
• Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote
• Knowledge of video editing software (Premiere Pro and After Effects essential)
• Proven ability to visualize creative concepts to an excellent standard
• Proven ability to generate communication assets across multiple channels (print, web, email, direct marketing, exhibitions and advertising
• Proven experience working across various brands and working to various brand guidelines
• A passion for creative problem solving and solutions
• Excellent communication skills including the ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale
• Solid understanding of design principles, with ability to accept instruction
• Enthusiasm and pride in your work with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Strong understanding of social media platforms, and an appetite to create outstanding creative for these platforms
• Passionate about sports, entertainment and contemporary culture
• Excellent at keeping up with the latest design trends and technology, leading on knowledge sharing within the agency
• A positive, hard-working ''Can-do'' attitude, and the ability to multi-task on multiple projects simultaneously
• Desire to be part of an organization that values teamwork and taking care of each other
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.