Sports - Football - Graphic Designer
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/4/2023 8:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Sports - Football - Graphic Designer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Sports - Football - Graphic Designer postings
Full Time Job
WHO WE ARE
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
The Football Division within CAA Sports is seeking a talented and highly motivated creative to join our team. This role supports the CAA Football resources and clients by creating dynamic visuals and engaging presentations for the team.
In this role you will refine your existing skills along with developing new ones to make an immediate impact across all CAA Football platforms outward facing along with recruiting as the primary focus. This is a full-time role that will occasionally require late nights and weekend flexibility depending on NFL schedule.
• Develop content/ideas that support growth on social media in line with brand strategy
• Work closely with agents & client service managers to provide creative assets for delivery in a variety of capacities (activations, presentations, client servicing, etc)
• Research activity of competitors & engage in industry conversation to identify best practices
• Adhere to brand style while continuing to evolve the visual style used on social media content along with other materials
• Demonstrates understanding in layout, typography & visual hierarchy
• Executes consistent designs aligned with existing style & process
• Shares work early and often and seeks out constructive feedback from others
• Cares deeply about the quality of their work with a desire for improvement
• Practices effective communication (ie: Slack, email, text, phone, video conferencing)
• Able to meet tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment
• Interested & motivated to learn/grow
• Source images, videos & content opportunities for the creative team
• Collaborate with other team members to develop design concepts
• Assist in preparing & versioning presentation decks for recruiting
• Provide engagement for clients & our audience on social
• Post content on social media across multiple platforms (ie: Twitter, IG, TikTok, etc)
• Develop logos/brand identities & other assets for clients (NFL & NIL)
• Provide support for Coaching Dept for all incoming requests
• Strong design portfolio highlighting layout & typography
• Understanding of designing across platforms
• Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (ie: AI, ID, LR, PS, etc.)
• Ability to apply design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing & scale visual presentation development + layout
• Ability to take creative direction & work independently and proactively
• Flexible & adaptable in a fast-paced environment
• Extremely attentive to detail & a self-starter
• Strong verbal & written communication skills
• Effective presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas
• Working knowledge of the digital landscape in media, design & technology
• Understanding of contemporary design, internet & youth culture trends
• A knowledge & love of sports and culture
• Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of Adobe Spark a plus
• Experience in working with After Effects is a plus
• Photography skills a plus
• Video editing skills a plus
• HTML + CSS skills a plus
This is a fully remote position.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally - recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company's policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.