Sports - Football - Client Manager
This was removed by the employer on 3/29/2023 9:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Sports - Football - Client Manager jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Sports - Football - Client Manager postings
Full Time Job
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, Singapore and Beijing, among other locations globally.
The NFL's most successful players choose CAA Football to guide their on- and off-field business strategies. With vast experience in negotiating contracts and securing endorsement deals, our team provides the best players with the best representation. In addition to draft preparation and contract negotiation, we provide elite athletes with top-of-the-line marketing services. Our commitment to client service is reflected in everything we do.
The Client Manager oversees all aspects of the day to day needs of the client and serves as a trusted adviser that guides the clients' professional choices.
• Manage marketing/endorsement contract negotiations.
• Lead day to day communications on behalf of Football clients.
• Spearhead any target marketing projects based on individual client needs.
• Responsible for fielding incoming client inquiries and cold outreach via phone and email.
• Serve at onsite activations, ensuring contractual obligations are being met by both the client & the brand/buyer.
• Negotiate with networks for interviews & background stories and negotiate paid appearances.
• Use network relationships to manage external media appearances.
• 30% administrative tasks, handling needs for the clients.
• Serve as a liaison with the vendors, partners, etc. on behalf of client.
• Dedicated to upholding a strict level of confidentiality.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing and/or Master's in Sports Business Management or relevant field, preferred
• 3+ years in football operations or recruiting
• Direct client servicing experience and strong relationships building skills
• Proactive problem solver with strong negotiating skills
• Highly organized with an ability to anticipate needs
• Strong ability to prioritize and execute in a fast paced working environment
• Significant travel required
This role will be based in office Monday – Friday.
Open to applicants in Nashville, or Atlanta.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally - recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.