Sports Business Affairs Executive - Football
This was removed by the employer on 8/24/2023 5:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Sports Business Affairs Executive - Football jobs in London-UK
Search all Sports Business Affairs Executive - Football postings
Full Time Job
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for nine consecutive years, CAA represents more than 3,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, and soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, executive search, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
Our London office is now hiring for a Sports Business Affairs Executive to support our Sports Agents and Executives across our European and global football business within our CAA Base and CAA Stellar divisions. The ideal candidate must be thorough, detail-oriented, flexible, self-driven and collaborative.
Although not an exhaustive list, the role will include the following:
• Assist and support the Business Affairs Executive working with CAA Base and CAA Stellar in the global football business.
• Draft and review documentation relating to football transfers and intermediary/agent arrangements.
• Research and advice on football regulatory and compliance queries.
• Support the management of internal compliance and governance procedures within the football business.
• Assist with commercial agreements and other basic legal documents for the football business.
• Monitor legal developments and update template documents to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and best practice in the football business.
• Support on litigious matters in a range of forums related to football.
• Strong academic background: Undergraduate degree in Law 2:1 or above and if undergraduate degree is not in law, a Postgraduate Diploma in Law (PGDL) at a commendation level or higher.
• Legal Practice Course (LPC) at commendation level or higher.
• Qualified lawyer (approx. 2-4 years PQE).
• Background in commercial/regulatory/sports law, either in-house or in private practice.
• Some experience in football transactions (transfers and player contracts) advising either on the club side or agents/players.
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail/accuracy.
• Ability to provide manage time effectively and work independently to meet demands of the organisation.
• Must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and enjoy a team-oriented approach to work.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), and Adobe Acrobat.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency UK Limited (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy and maternity or any other legally-recognized protected basis under UK law.
The Company also complies with applicable laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.