CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/7/2023 12:39:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Speakers, Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Speakers, Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Who we are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
CAA is seeking an assistant to support two Executives in the Speakers Department. The Executives oversee contracts / finance for the department and the event management team. The ideal candidate will have an interest in the Entertainment and Speakers industry. This assistant plays a critical role within the team and requires a highly organized individual with strong interpersonal skills and exceptional attention to detail. They must demonstrate a sense of independence, self-motivation, flexibility, and the ability to multitask.
• Manage administrative duties including heavy email correspondence, calendar management, preparing expense reports, and general office management tasks
• Build out contract and event briefing templates as needed
• Help maintain buyer database
• General assistance to the department with special and ongoing projects
• Support with department finances
• Assist in tracking and claiming payments for client events
• Track and meticulously maintain grids of data and execute excellent follow-up and follow through
• Other duties as assigned
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred
• Organized, efficient, and detail oriented, with a sense of urgency
• Experience that demonstrates the ability to multitask and constantly reprioritize workload
• Ability to work well in fast-paced environments; meet tight deadlines; lead multiple projects and expectations; maintain a sharp focus while handling competing priorities; ability to work well under pressure
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
• Ability to anticipate needs and execute time-sensitive matters
• Adept at quickly learning new processes, technology, and ability to assimilate oneself and become familiar with existing systems
• Customer service experience
• Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat Pro proficient
• Team oriented and able to work in a fast paced, demanding, ever changing environment
• On-Site in Los Angeles, CA, United States
The base hourly rate for this position is in the range of $20.00-22.00. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, an employee's or their dependent's reproductive health decision making (e.g., the decision to use or access a particular drug, device or medical service), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.