Social Media Strategist
CAANew York, NY
Full Time Job
CAA Brand Consulting is the entertainment & sports marketing agency within CAA. Our mission is to drive cultural brand relevance for our clients by tapping into CAA's connectivity to pop culture. Leveraging our deep relationships and influence with studios, networks, labels, leagues, teams, venues, events, media, and content platforms, we provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients around their entertainment & sports strategies.
The Social Media Strategist will play a leadership role in driving the social media and paid social strategy for one of our Brand Consulting clients in the pharma space. The position will develop and lead the overall strategic vision for the brand(s), identify and recommend key partners to fulfill client objectives, lead negotiations and activations to bring partnership to life.
• Develop and deliver overarching strategic vision based on client's business and brand objectives
• Develop and deliver compelling written and verbal communications
• Lead overall social media planning of campaigns, working with internal account team and external agencies
• Develop integrated marketing and sponsorship activation plans, showcasing how digital, social, PR, retail and other channels come to life
• Lead day-to-day social media account team
• Manage and lead overall direct client relationship
• Work with CAA Data & Analytics team to develop KPIs and measurement criteria across social media and paid social campaigns
• Work with other team functions (e.g. Creative, Experiential, Social Impact, Insights / trends, etc.) to ensure goals and objectives are met
• Develop relationships across CAA to find and promote new opportunities to client
• Manage and train junior staff members
• Help grow CAA Brand Consulting network and visibility in healthcare space by attending conferences and functions
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• At least 7+ years' experience in agency environment
• At least 3+ years' experience with clients in pharma space, specifically targeting HCPs
• Familiarity with HCP social platforms like Doximity, Sermo and Figure 1
• Experience with DAM providers like Veeva
• Established relationships in healthcare space
• Short Form Copywriting experience
• Best-in-class client servicing and relationship building
• Strong negotiation skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to ''think on one's feet'' in a fast-paced, agency environment
• Ability to travel extensively and attend work events outside normal business hours on an as needed basis
Please submit resume and work samples/portfolio.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.