Senior Portfolio Manager, Human Resources
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/6/2020 5:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Senior Portfolio Manager, Human Resources jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Portfolio Manager, Human Resources postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Portfolio Manager, Human Resources? Job Description
Who we are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
We are seeking a results oriented and forward thinking Human Resources Executive with excellent relationship building skills and a passion for data and leading a large portfolio of Human Resources (HR) products, programs and services. You will collaborate closely with HR counterparts providing seamless end to end delivery of the portfolio enabling the HR function to deliver with excellence to our people and candidates.
In this critical role you will lead capturing, clarifying and visualizing the full portfolio of HR work. Your consulting and HR experience background will allow you to role model curiosity and courage to ask the right thoughtful and probing questions that define problems and craft vision. The experience you bring in both the portfolio and project management space enables you to easily partner with and lead teams to identify the right people to drive solutions, determine appropriate project methodologies, facilitate insight-driven prioritization and governance as well as find connections in work to thoughtfully sequence and deliver solutions to our partners and candidates.
This role reports directly to our Chief Human Resources Officer and Head, Global HR Operations and will drive initiatives that align with CAA's overall business strategy.
• Build comprehensive and effective change management strategies to mitigate risk and ensure project execution and sustained success
• Develop project plans in collaboration with sponsors and partners to execute strategic HR initiatives, distribute work among team members (including self, this role will also execute project deliverables), set expectations, and execute on project plans
• Take initiative to establish partnerships and collaborate with key business stakeholders and HR team members to foster teamwork, collaboration, and learning within the HR team, contributing to a positive work environment
• Communicate status updates to appropriate audiences using a consistent cadence and format
• Implement and track project execution to success by driving team milestone completion; identifying and removing process and operational roadblocks; calling out critical decisions to reach alignment
• Own major end-to-end processes and events on a project, take initiative, and use problem solving/critical thinking skills to think beyond the task to the outcome that needs to be achieved
• Build project governance structure including project leadership, project update process/cadence and escalation of critical decisions
• In conjunction with leadership, prioritize conflicting timelines and resource requirements of HR projects
• Use broad knowledge of HR and include appropriate SMEs to lead team members resulting in a cohesive and integrated solution
• Facilitate problem-solving activities to define problems, assess current state root causes, design and test solutions, and implement solutions leading to desired outcomes tied to business results
• This role may serve the organization in a supporting, advisory manner in addition to leading and driving projects from initial concept through successful change management and final implementation.
• Passion for business success through people and people development
• Demonstrated experience in the delivery of outstanding HR programs
• Proven ability to craft and implement creative HR solutions that drive business results
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or related field preferred.
• 7+ years overall in Human Resources and program management experience
• Large firm people and change consulting experience strongly preferred
• HR trend watching and curious about new HR practices
• Outstanding managerial, leadership and interpersonal skills; high EQ
• Proven critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Requirements gathering and analysis experience (5+ years)
• Must be able to handle highly sensitive information and maintain confidences at all times
• Demonstrable track record of effectively interacting with senior management
• Outstanding time management and multi-tasking skills
• Business minded and strategic planner
• Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
• HR Knowledge based on a combination of theory, learning, research and hands-on experiences
• Technical Skills: Workday (preferred), MS Office (including PowerPoint or Keynote), Power BI
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally -recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.