Senior Executive Assistant
This was removed by the employer on 1/9/2023 10:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Senior Executive Assistant jobs in Charlotte-NC
Search all Senior Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
The ideal candidate is highly organized, proactive, agile, and articulate and uses these skills to help maximize their executives' time and efficiency. The candidate must be professional, flexible, and able to thrive in a dynamic work environment.
Excellent communication and people skills are critical as well as the ability to build strong relationships internally and externally. The candidate should handle confidential matters with discretion, be a proactive problem solver, and work effectively on a team and independently.
• Provide proactive administrative support to executives and anticipate executives' needs based on gaining an understanding of projects, clients, etc.
• Be a trusted partner with the executives and their teams
• Ability to work and communicate effectively
• Actively coordinate and manage executives' calendars (i.e., scheduling / proactively planning and coordinating meetings and teleconferences to include attendees, catering, conference passwords, travel arrangements, etc. Constantly monitoring Executive's calendars for conflicts, adjustments and rescheduling
• Arrange and manage all travel logistics and complete expense reports
• Ensure expense reporting accuracy that is timely and compliant with specific client contracts as well as internal policies
• Handle confidential information with professionalism
• Assist with corporate events as required
• Project work required on occasion
• Provide backup for the other Executive Assistants as needed
• Available beyond normal business hours when necessary
• Bachelor's Degree desired or equivalent experience
• Five or more years of experience supporting high-level executives
• Strong command of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, and OneDrive)
• Familiar with office technology and video conferencing systems
• Experience using travel and expense management platforms (i.e. TripActions or Concur) preferred
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally - recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company's policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.