Senior Director, Human Resources
Full Time Job
Positioned at the nexus of talent, content, brands, technology, sports, and live events, Creative Artists Agency (CAA) creates limitless opportunities for the storytellers, trendsetters, icons, and thought leaders who shape popular culture.
A division of leading entertainment and sports agency CAA, CAA ICON is the world's-leading owners representative and strategic management consulting firm for public and private sports and entertainment facility owners/operators, professional franchises, and leagues. With more than 50 sports, entertainment, and public assembly projects and over 1,500 consulting engagements, CAA ICON has managed the development of many of the most successful venues around the world.
This role is an experienced professional who will be the lead HR Executive providing strategic and executional human resources leadership to this stand-alone division. This role will be part of the senior leadership team and dual report to the Regional Lead Human Resources and the CAA ICON
co-Chief Executive Officers
• human resources strategic planning
• workforce planning and forecasting
• leadership development/coaching
• talent management and succession planning
• organizational development
• recruiting and onboarding
• employee relations
• understanding/working knowledge of European Union and UK labor laws and practices
• diversity and inclusion
Individual should have some working knowledge of compensation, benefits, and U.S. immigration.
Individual will have three direct reports-- a Recruiting Executive and a Professional Development Executive who each will dual report into a center of excellence and a senior Human Resources Associate.
Position can be located in either Denver, CO or Charlotte, NC and requires up to 10% travel.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Senior level experience (10 or more years preferred) in progressively more responsible human resources leadership roles
• Experience in human resources across multiple industries, preferred
• Experience as lead Human Resources support for a contained division/business unit, preferred
• Experience supporting senior leadership with business model transformation/evolution, preferred
• Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and influence C-suite leaders and their leadership teams
• Demonstrated ability developing strategic human resources plans in support of strategic business objectives
• Strong tactical skills to execute strategic plans
• Extensive demonstrated technical expertise across multiple human resources disciplines-employee relations, talent development, succession planning, performance management, employee engagement, change management, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and build productive relationships across levels and functions
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.