CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/21/2021 3:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Senior Designer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Designer? Job Description
The RoleCAA's Brand Studio is looking for a multifaceted senior designer. As senior designer, the role will be responsible for hands-on design development of concepts. Other duties would be original art file creation, expertise in production set up files and managing creative development across all assets with external production teams or client resource teams. The senior designer reports to the CCO and creates directional briefs while collaborating with other internal creatives. This position is expected to be a day-to-day client communicator on branding projects and a representative of the Studio ethos and excellence with clients. The DepartmentWe Believe Brands are Values in Motion. We are a 360º branding agency born out of CAA. We work with iconic talent and iconic brands to bring exciting concepts to market. We leverage opportunities to grow our client's businesses by designing new brand concepts. Whether it's spearheading a cultural initiative through a compelling call to action or realizing a client's business objectives through brand positioning and IP creation, our studio crafts branded narratives that unlock communities and place discovery and affinity at the core.
• Design original concepts in branding, packaging and digital
• Be a student of pop-cultural trend and design
• Organize and produce strategic brand concepts for client presentation
• Develop packaging and digital production ready art files
• Oversee production designers and vendors providing clear direction brand guidelines
• Respond and understand client's needs. Client services driven and ability to deliver responsive design requests directly with clients
• 4+ years of professional design experience in a creative studio environment
• BFA preferred
• Impeccable modern creative acumen and ability in production design skills across all graphics packages (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD)
• Art direction experience with photography, print, immersive/experiential, digital/UX and overall visual production
• Experience working directly with clients
CAA provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any othercharacteristic protected by applicable law. CAA will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities to perform their essential functions unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to the Company. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, promotion, discipline, termination of employment, and access to benefits and training.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.