CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/8/2022 10:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Senior Copywriter jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Copywriter postings
Full Time Job
Who we are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world's leading full-service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
The CAA Brand Consulting Senior Copywriter will play an instrumental role in creating the voice and delivering copy requirements for Brand Consulting's largest clients. The position is heavy on execution as it will be charged with delivering strategic and creative copy that lives across the multiple brand channels. The copywriting assignments will include crafting compelling language that adds up to unique voices for traditional advertising, digital and experiential marketing, ecommerce/retail storytelling content, product copy and new business pitch decks. A strong creative point-of-view and passion for content ideation is also very important.
• Answer briefs with creative ideation that brings value to clients and builds on the agency's high quality of creative work.
• Develop and Deliver on overarching strategic vision based on client's business and brand objectives
• Researching industry related topics and identifying gaps in CAA Creative Considerations
• Writing original, channel-right, inspiring copy that delivers on Brand objectives
• Understand the demands of social media content, and be able to deliver creative based on brand strategy
• Vary tone and language messages based on medium, target audience and product while maintaining the brand voice
• Occasionally edit and manage junior copywriting teams
• Develop and deliver compelling written and verbal communications
• Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, Advertising, or a related area or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5+ years of related experience with professional digital writing and editing in a marketing firm, ad agency, or equivalent in-house environment
• Exhibits a high degree of personal drive and can pursue own intuition and vision
• Passion for sports and youth culture
• Exceptional ability to immerse in the brand and develop a knowledge base of category differences, including sport vernacular and specific terminology for the variety of athletes/audiences
• A professional, detail-oriented individual with strong copywriting and editing skills to drive content development for multiple marketing channels in support of our client's sports categories and business units
• Strong command of the English Language, and ability to use creativity to attract the targeted audience to deliver straightforward, compelling, and player/fan-friendly copy across all functional marketing areas
• Strong attention to detail; and initiative
• Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects, ensuring deliverables are achieved on time, while maintaining the highest standards of quality and creativity
• Ability to ''think on one's feet'' in a fast-paced, agency environment
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.