Regional Support Analyst
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Regional Support Analyst jobs in Beijing-BJ
Search all Regional Support Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Regional Support Analyst? CAA China Regional Support Analyst (Beijing)
CAA is one of the world's leading entertainment agencies. The Technology department at CAA is an ever changing, very dynamic environment. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technology in every aspect.
The Regional Technology Support Analyst position encompasses global phone support and desk side support in the Beijing office, hardware and software installations, and is the first line of support for our customers. The person will also be required to provide backup phone support to other offices when other Tier 1 tech support staff are not available.
We are looking for an individual with exceptional communication skills and a strong technical background, including both phone and onsite support. A technician with a 'can do' attitude and someone who has drive and wants to move up in the department. This person will be directly interfacing with clients as well as other Technology staff. The candidate must be an analytical thinker as this position will involve problem resolution and process/policy development. Overall customer-service orientation skills are a requirement. Previous experience with ownership of a product/project is a must have.
• Documenting incidents, problems and requests in the company ticketing system (ServiceNow) and file system (Box)
• Support the maintenance of the core-services infrastructure hardware assisting and escalating to our remote network engineers
• Installation, configuration and support of the hardware and software (i.e. OSX, Windows, MS office) supported in the environment. From imaging new systems, IP desk phones to supporting a Skype call between a user and a client
• Identifying problems in the environment and driving them to resolution; from making sure the workplace is clean to identifying recurring failures and notifying the appropriate product owner
• Supporting multiple CAA owned and third-party cloud based applications and promote adoption and training of these services with a focus on security with our 2FA (PingID)
• Provide phone and remote troubleshooting support to the Beijing, Shanghai, London and other international offices (Cisco, BomGar)
• Provide remote access/troubleshooting and connectivity support to users connected from home or hotel when traveling
• Provide meeting and video conferencing support for the China offices, EU offices (Cisco Telepresence)
• Third party relationship management for procurement and management of local IT services
• Alerting and escalation management for emerging security threats or major system incidents
• Experience in using a standard ticketing system for processing new incident, problem queries
• Experience in supporting and troubleshooting Apple, Dell and Lenovo notebooks and desktops
• Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting experience with Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office 2016 (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Experience in supporting Canon/HP color printers and copiers including installation, to configuration, diagnosing failures and to contacting Canon support for repairs
• Provide phone desk side support for mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Windows Mobile, Android, MS Surface)
• Experience working at an enterprise that is structured based upon the ITIL or Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF) processes
• Experience in supporting IP based phone systems (Cisco) and using the Cisco Unified CM and Cisco Unity Connection Administration servers
• Experience in supporting audio and video conferences using collaboration services; Cisco Call Manager, Unity, Jabber, Skype & Cisco WebEx, BlueJeans
• Experience using ServiceNow for managing IT Support tickets, Asset management and Change management
• Has a working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, Office 365, Box Admin, PingID, for creating and editing user accounts
• Knowledge and experience with SCCM for Windows and Mac administration, imaging, deployment
CAA has a service oriented collaborative environment where we help our colleagues then focus on our own work. Our standards for dress are smart casual in the Beijing Office. There may be some travel required between Shanghai – Beijing, plus regional Technology department meeting trips to LA, NY or London.
We promote equal opportunities for our hiring process.