Recruiting Executive - Corporate Functions
CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Recruiting Executive (Director) - Corporate Functions
Who we are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
The Recruiter will lead recruiting efforts for the Corporate Functions with particular focus on the Finance and Accounting departments. As a Recruiter you will support the business through identifying candidates and candidate pools, build networks and proactively promote our brand in the marketplace. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring CAA's most valued asset – its people!
• Manage the full life cycle recruiting process. This includes proactively sourcing, screening, interviewing, creating and extending offers, and partnering with hiring managers throughout the selection process.
• Deeply understand and build networks in the talent markets for the groups supported.
• Pipeline candidates from alternative sources as a way to build more diverse networks.
• Leverage technology to optimize all steps of the recruiting process and candidate experience.
• Manage a high volume of informational interviews to maintain a strong and diverse applicant pool.
• Utilize metrics to track performance and identify trends in sources of top hires.
• Design, implement and execute robust, innovative, recruiting strategies to attract and hire top talent and meet hiring goals.
• Aid in providing a positive candidate experience, ensuring each candidate receives timely communication.
• Develop meaningful partnerships with hiring managers in order to understand their business needs.
• Attend recruiting events to connect with talent and promote our brand.
• Collaborate with members of the HR team on key initiatives and departmental projects.
• Mentor and train recruitment assistant.
• Provide Department Leads overall recruitment strategy.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
• 8+ years of work experience as a full cycle Recruiter.
• Demonstrated success recruiting for corporate functions (Finance and Accounting, IT, HR, General Counsel)
• Mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience preferred.
• Ability to build strong and productive relationships in complex organizations.
• ATS experience required.
• Experience with Workday systems a plus.
• Demonstrated experience in direct sourcing candidates in challenging markets.
• Demonstrated experience in building diverse candidate pipelines.
• Extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized, and ability to shift priorities, multi-task, and handle heavy work flow processing.
• Ability to comprehend our complex business to assess staffing needs and develop effective recruiting strategies.
• Team player with a high sense of urgency; able to interact across all levels of the organization
CAA provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. CAA will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities to perform their essential functions unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to the Company. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, promotion, discipline, termination of employment, and access to benefits and training.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.