CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
CAA's Recruiting Team is looking for a Recruitment Assistant to join our diverse and dynamic workforce. This assistant will provide support to the recruiting team dedicated to finding the best talent to work in a variety of support and professional level functions across the business.
In addition to traditional administrative and clerical duties (i.e. answering multiple phone lines, follow up, and data tracking and entry) qualified assistants will take an active role in the recruitment process by scheduling interviews and meetings, answering applicant and candidate inquiries, utilizing the applicant tracking system to enter and track candidates, and performing any special projects as requested. The position provides an opportunity to learn about the full life cycle recruiting process within a dynamic entertainment company.
• High volume of preliminary phone screens, and scheduling of candidates.
• Heavy facilitation and coordination of the interview process via phone and in person.
• Managing call logs, messages, and communication with hiring managers.
• Heavy calendar maintenance
• Responsible for applicant management/tracking and providing support to applicants surrounding the Applicant Tracking System
• Utilize effective communication and follow-through while acting as a dependable point of contact for candidates
• Conduct reference checks for candidates as needed
• Opportunity to assume increased responsibility including posting job descriptions, applicant sourcing for open positions extending offers to candidates, and processing new hires through HRIS.
• Assist the Recruiting team with key initiatives, ad hoc projects, and other tasks as needed.
• 10+ months of experience as an assistant or similar role
• Knowledge of Recruiting/HR strongly preferred
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite
• Experience with ATS/HRIS a plus
• Workday experience is a plus
• Strong customer service orientation
• Adept at quickly learning new processes and technology.
• Ability to multi-task and have strong organization and prioritization skills. Strong attention to detail.
• Extremely flexible, proactive, able to easily shift priorities, multi- task, and handle heavy work flow processing.
• Ability to succeed in a fast paced, high volume, corporate environment.
• Team player with a strong sense of urgency. Ability to interface across all levels of the organization.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical experience preferred
• Long-term interest in building a career in Recruitment.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.