Recruiting Assistant - Campus / University
CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
CAA is seeking a Campus Recruiting Assistant to support the Campus Recruiting Executive. Campus Recruiting plays an integral part in CAA's efforts to attract top-tier talent from diverse backgrounds and experiences. The Campus Recruiting Assistant would provide support for the global internship program comprised of fall, spring and summer programs and support for fall on-campus recruiting activities and be a critical part of end-to-end recruiting and programming activities. This position provides an opportunity to contribute to and learn about full-cycle campus recruiting and programming.
• Manage all administrative and onboarding activities related to recruitment for fall, spring, and summer internship programs and full-time hires
• Ensure job requisitions are posted, review resumes, schedule interviews for Campus Recruiters, create offers letters, initiate background checks, etc.
• Support Campus Recruiters in executing programming activities throughout internship duration
• Manage all activities required for campus recruiting activities-schedule travel and hotel accommodations, track students of interest from campus visits, etc.
• Coordinate logistics for various campus recruiting events; room scheduling, scheduling speakers, working with Campus Recruiters on agenda, etc.
• Coordinate logistics for internal events that support university recruitment
• Coordinate hiring activities for full-time campus hires-extend verbal offers, create offer letters, initiate background checks, etc.
• General customer service as it relates to university recruitment inquiries
• Collaborate with other members of the Human Resources team to ensure a high level experience for interns and prospective full-time hires
• General clerical and administrative duties including email drafting, filing, handling phones, managing calendars, scheduling, expenses, and office management
• Ad hoc reporting, tracking budgets and filling out expense reports in a timely fashion
• Maintain and update database of key university and college contact list
• Bachelor's degree required. Entertainment and/or college recruiting experience is a plus
• 3+ years of work experience in a recruiting function (ex: recruiting assistant, recruiting coordinator, etc.)
• Applicant Tracking System experience preferred. Experience with Workday systems a plus
• Extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized, and ability to shift priorities, multi-task, and handle heavy work flow processing
• Ability to build strong business partnerships internally and externally
• Ability to connect with and influence internal and external business stakeholders
• Team player with a high sense of urgency; able to interact across all levels of the organization.
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite and in particular Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Attention to detail and meticulous follow up
• Good writing skills both written and verbal
• Flexible and comfortable with problem solving