Recruiter, Finance & Accounting
CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Recruiters at CAA are responsible for partnering with business leaders throughout the agency to identify exceptional and diverse talent.
• Manage the full life cycle recruiting process. This includes proactively sourcing, screening, interviewing, creating and extending offers, and partnering with hiring managers throughout the selection process.
• Deeply understand and build networks in the talent markets for the groups supported.
• Pipeline candidates from alternative sources as a way to build more diverse networks.
• Leverage technology to optimize all steps of the recruiting process and candidate experience.
• Manage a high volume of informational interviews to maintain a strong and diverse applicant pool.
• Utilize metrics to track performance and identify trends in sources of top hires.
• Design, implement and execute robust, innovative, recruiting strategies to attract and hire top talent and meet hiring goals.
• Aid in providing a positive candidate experience, ensuring each candidate receives timely communication.
• Develop meaningful partnerships with hiring managers in order to understand their business needs.
• Attend recruiting events to connect with talent and promote our brand.
• Collaborate with members of the HR team on key initiatives and departmental projects.
• Mentor and train recruitment assistant.
• Provide Department Leads overall recruitment strategy.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 6+ years of work experience as a full cycle Recruiter.
• Deep knowledge of recruiting finance and accounting candidates.
• Mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong and productive relationships in complex organizations.
• ATS experience required.
• Experience with Workday systems a plus.
• Demonstrated experience in direct sourcing candidates in challenging markets.
• Demonstrated experience in building diverse candidate pipelines.
• Extremely flexible, proactive, highly organized, and ability to shift priorities, multi-task, and handle heavy work flow processing.
• Ability to comprehend our complex business to assess staffing needs and develop effective recruiting strategies.
• Team player with a high sense of urgency; able to interact across all levels of the organization