This was removed by the employer on 2/7/2024 10:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Receptionist jobs in London-UK
Search all Receptionist postings
Full Time Job
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital
content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
To be the first point of contact for CAA London, providing excellent levels of customer service. Manning the reception desk alongside another receptionist.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To operate a busy switchboard, handling and transferring incoming calls to all departments, screening calls, taking messages and dealing with any queries.
• Meet and greet visitors, ensuring they are dealt with in a professional and welcoming manner, providing drinks and ensuring whoever they are here to see are notified quickly.
• Ensuring that all meeting rooms look presentable at all times; includes checking meeting rooms on a regular basis before and after meetings - tidying up cups, checking pencil's and pads are stocked up and room temperatures are at a comfortable setting.
• Taking meeting room and conference bookings for all agents (including Cisco and BlueJeans bookings), liaising with other CAA offices and working to different time zones. Managing and updating the meeting room calendar.
• Acting as the primary point of contact for Conference Rooms in LA – e.g. responding to audio and visual sound check requests for all video conferences connecting to LA.
• Acting as a first point of contact for national and international promoters and festival bookers looking to schedule meetings with the agents and arranging the meetings accordingly. Includes keeping tally and ensure meetings runs smoothly on the day and allocated slots are adhered to.
• Booking couriers and taxis as required, following standard procedures for booking and logging.
Check invoices as they come in and ensure costs are recharged if needed.
• Respond and act upon requests from other CAA offices made via the Reception such as running duties, gift purchasing and courier requests.
• Occasionally you will be required to stay after hours to be on hand for any clients coming to the office for a VC/Cisco meeting with a US based agent. For any external meetings where a London agent isn't present, reception is the point of contact and will liaise with the meeting organiser in the US office.
• Franking and posting mail using the franking machine and correct postage materials.
• Handling out the post to the office when it arrives each morning, as well as distributing parcels
and ad hoc deliveries as they arrive throughout the day in a timely manner.
• Informing I.T of any technical problems with conference room equipment.
• Putting fruit and milk out for the office in the mornings and amending orders with suppliers as necessary.
• Ordering stationery and office supplies when needed.
• Allocate office space and coordinate set up if needed for international staff visiting the London office.
• Managing the ordering and supply of magazines to the office and distributing on arrival.
• Solid Reception/Front of House experience
• General understanding of how a talent agency works would be beneficial
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise a busy workload
• Ability to build business relationships at all levels
• Ability to work with a high level of confidentiality
• Accept personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work. Can be relied upon to achieve excellent results with little need for oversight.
• Adapt easily to changing business needs, conditions and work responsibilities. Adapt approach, goals and methods to achieve successful solutions and results in dynamic situations.
• Convey clear, timely, persuasive messages that positively influence the thoughts and actions of others.
• Make timely decisions without sacrificing quality even under ambiguous circumstances.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, UK Limited (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of
Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy and maternity or any other legally-recognized protected basis under UK law.
The Company also complies with applicable laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Department if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.