This was removed by the employer on 6/23/2022 1:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Project Scheduler jobs in Charlotte-NC
Search all Project Scheduler postings
Full Time Job
A division of leading entertainment and sports agency Creative Artists Agency (CAA), CAA ICON is the world's-leading owners representative and strategic management consulting firm for public and private sports, entertainment, energy and commercial facility owners/operators, professional franchises, and leagues. With more than 55 sports, entertainment, and public assembly projects and over 2,000 consulting engagements, CAA ICON has managed the development of many of the most successful venues around the world, spanning 11 professional sports leagues, totaling nearly $40 billion. CAA ICON offers world-class service in the areas of project management, strategic advisory, feasibility and planning, and beyond.
As a Project Scheduler, you will assist in the development and analysis of schedules at CAA ICON. This will include developing schedules in Primavera P6 software, as well as performing schedule analysis using Deltek Acumen Fuse software. You will provide project scheduling services to our clients on large-scale construction projects, and have expertise in the development of the project schedules, including support for schedule risk analysis.
• Assist in creating master schedule(s) for assigned project(s).
• Collect progress updates, apply progress to schedules, re-forecasting resource requirements, and achievement of milestones.
• Assist Project Management team to formulate action plans to correct scheduling issues.
• Review and analyze all proposed construction impacts, scope changes, and change order requests; determine authenticity, entitlement, and accuracy and take action to reject or minimize cost and schedule impact if accepted.
• Reconcile program and scheme with project schedule, decision timelines, and task lists.
• Prepare and finalize comprehensive furniture, fixture, and equipment (''FF&E'') schedule and confirm with Client and operations team.
• Review of CM/GC's & Owner direct contracts, critical path schedules, and request necessary modifications, to set reliable milestone strategy and conform to completion deadline.
• Provide ongoing detailed review, analysis, and recommendations for assigned schedule(s).
• Aligning project schedule and project execution plans, and ensure proper integration.
• Assist in the development of option analysis for project scope and execution plans.
• Perform impact analysis of delays and accelerations as well as impact of critical third party interfaces.
• Define the critical and sub-critical path activities.
• Develop and maintain other schedules necessary, including milestone schedules, manpower curves, and mobilization plan/schedules.
• Develop proper integration of schedule progress and Earned Value Management metrics.
• Develop work product using established best practices and standards to ensure the integrity of data and quality of output.
• May be required to audit field progress as required.
• Collaborate with Business Development on all internal correspondence and external proposals for new clients, including successful project pursuit strategy with regard to project schedule
Required Experience & Education
• Minimum of 5 years of scheduling experience for large industrial/construction projects
• Bachelor's degree in, Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience preferred.
• Understanding of construction life cycle with a proficiency in reading/understanding construction plans and specifications
• Basic understanding of estimating processes, including reading and using project estimates to assist with schedule development, cost loading, and resource loading of schedules
• Advanced Primavera P6 & MS Project software as a 'hands-on' user required
• Intermediate/advanced experience with using Microsoft Office Suite
• Basic Understanding of budgeting, construction, and maintenance practices, and procedures preferred
• Basic Understanding of current claims avoidance and claims analysis techniques
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with an emphasis on leading the planning efforts for client projects
• Strong analytics skills to evaluate complex data sets and resolve issues
• Ability to clearly communicate, deliver presentations, simplify, explain variances and issues to a team and propose solutions
• Occasional overnight travel may be required