This was removed by the employer on 4/15/2021 8:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Project Manager jobs in London-UK
Search all Project Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Project Manager? Job Description
A division of leading entertainment and sports agency Creative Artists Agency (CAA), CAA ICON is the world's-leading owners representative and strategic management consulting firm for public and private sports and entertainment facility owners/operators, professional franchises, and leagues. With more than 50 sports, entertainment, and public assembly projects and over 1,000 consulting engagements, CAA ICON has managed the development of many of the most successful venues around the world, spanning 11 professional sports leagues, totaling nearly $20 billion. Additionally, CAA ICON's portfolio includes projects in the energy and commercial facility industry that are developed by clients who have built trusting relationships with CAA ICON through their sports facility developments. CAA ICON offers world-class service in the areas of project management, strategic advisory, feasibility and planning, and beyond.
As a Project Manager, you will provide overall project support to the Project Directors and Executives throughout the entire project phase, including design, construction and completion of large-scale venue projects. You will complete tasks related to scheduling and budget throughout the numerous stages of the project, and interact with Owners/Clients, Architects/Engineers and Contractors/Subcontractors on a regular basis.
• Support all project management related functions for the project.
• Support procurement-related functions for the project, such as Consultant RFPs, Client Direct work packages (ex. Technology) and Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FFE).
• Attend and take minutes at all regularly scheduled meeting as determined by Project Director/Executive.
• Compile/issue completion of CAA ICON's weekly/monthly project report.
• Support the development of the design with emphasis on drawing reviews and document management.
• Support the monitoring of construction progress and potential scope changes with respect to schedule and procedures.
• Assist with the document control of all project deliverables/document.
• Support the Client and support the facilitation of commercial partnership deals.
• Maintain necessary proof and documentation for all contracts, insurance certificates and bonds for Owner/Developer-held contracts.
• Review Construction Managers' contract, bond and insurance (CBI) log.
• Coordinate and monitor the procurement/purchase orders of client-furnished equipment and materials.
• Coordinate the materials testing process, ensuring it is in accordance with contract documents.
• Assist project architect, engineering consultants and sub-contractors in resolving field problems and design conflicts.
• Solicitation and review of proposals on client's behalf for commissioning agent services from qualified firms.
• Manage complete project close-out including punch list generation and monitoring, final acceptance of equipment and facilities, and compilation of all maintenance manuals and verification of Owner Testing.
• Work with project team to ensure the Construction Manager is implementing and maintaining its site logistics/site utilization plans.
• Assist with management of actual post-award procurement, delivery and installation/integration of all Owner/Developer direct FF&E systems and components.
• Work with project team to monitor any design open issues and field reports issued by design team for field correction and/or completion.
• Support the monitoring of the progress schedule, ensuring materials and equipment are ordered by the Construction Manager and delivered on site when needed.
• Assist with review of all materials testing reports and data and present deficiencies to Project Director for corrective actions.
• Review of RFI process, shop drawings/submittal process.
• Tracking open RFIs, non-conformance logs and submittals to ensure the design team is providing timely information needed to advance work in the field.
• Assist with monitoring and tracking all project open issues to ensure timely and effective resolution.
• Review and log on-site inspection reports, assuring highest standard of quality.
• Review and understand all change order requests and communicate changes with key client representatives.
• Maintain project tracking logs, as well as document filing and retention.
• Coordinate and perform construction site tours, as requested by the Client.
• 5 or more years of experience in the construction or a related services industry, with experience managing small projects or as part of a project team on larger, more complex projects
• Requires travel to Milan as needed to attend meetings with Client, CAA ICON team members and Consultants. Once construction begins, upwards of 4 days per week on site will be required.
• Bachelor's degree (Ideally in construction management, engineering or design)
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. MS Project and Bluebeam knowledge preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Committed to a first-class experience for our Clients
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently
• Ability to prioritize workload under time constraints and work effectively as a team player
• Professional attitude with the ability to interact effectively with clients, contractors and project management team
• Working knowledge of the principles, practices and terminology in the construction industry including scheduling and cost estimating preferred
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.