Project Field Manager
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/27/2022 2:06:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Project Field Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Project Field Manager postings
Full Time Job
Project Field Manager
A division of leading entertainment and sports agency Creative Artists Agency (CAA), CAA ICON is the world's-leading owners representative and strategic management consulting firm for public and private sports and entertainment facility owners/operators, professional franchises, and leagues. With more than 55 sports, entertainment, and public assembly projects and over 2,000 consulting engagements, CAA ICON has managed the development of many of the most successful venues around the world, spanning 11 professional sports leagues, totaling nearly $40 billion. CAA ICON offers world-class service in the areas of project management, strategic advisory, feasibility and planning, and beyond.
CAA ICON is seeking a Project Field Manager to perform daily onsite activities required to achieve the successful delivery of the project. This role will be in Los Angeles, CA and will work in the project office and onsite. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with working remote on an occasional basis and be comfortable with telecommuting with various stakeholders located across North America.
Provide full-time onsite representation for the CAA ICON project team.
• Report directly to the Project Director.
• Work directly with the Project Director and the Project Executive.
• Manage the onsite activities of assigned Owner/Developer held contracts, such as, Environmental, Geotechnical, Survey, and Construction Material Testing and Special Inspections.
• Provide onsite monitoring of the Project Schedule.
• Monitor the sequence and progress of the work onsite, troubleshoot problems, ensure effective project sequencing and inspect the ongoing and completed work.
• Monitor construction progress with respect to schedule and procedures and implement all actions necessary to maintain or improve construction progress and project controls.
• Ensure Construction Manager is implementing and maintaining its site logistics/site utilization plan(s).
• Review all material testing reports and data and present deficiencies to Project Director for corrective action requests; and monitor material deliveries to the site and evaluate against Project schedule.
• Track all RFI, and Submittal Logs to ensure applicable responders are providing the information needed to advance the work onsite within the timeframe required.
• Review and facilitate RFI process and cause log to be maintained.
• Review and facilitate Submittal process and cause log to be maintained.
• Monitor the Construction Manager's Procurement Log and report on whether it's coordinated with project schedule.
• Track potential scope changes, delay claims, and cost and schedule impacts.
• Review all proposed changes to work with respect to design intent, reason for the change, and reconciliation with base building scope and for entitlement against the GMP set of documents and specifications. Offer recommendations with regard to potential impact.
• Review all approved and implemented changes to work with respect to cost and schedule impact and offer recommendations and/or implement follow on actions.
• Analyze all change order requests to ensure entitlement, validity and accuracy; and make recommendations, as applicable.
• Attend all project meetings, such as, Design Coordination, RFI Review, Submittal Review, Pre-Construction Meetings, Subcontractor Coordination Meetings and OAC Meetings.
• Assist with providing relevant materials for the CAA ICON monthly report.
• Ensure complete project closeout including punch list generation and monitoring, final acceptance of equipment and facilities, and compilation and review of all operations and maintenance manuals and verification of testing.
• Review, comment, and offer recommendations for all close out related construction issues (final contract values for sub-contractors, etc.).
• Manage post-award procurement, delivery, and installation of all Owner/Developer FF&E systems and components.
• Assist with the inventory and installation of all FF&E items transferring into the facility.
• Actively plan for the integration of the aforementioned FF&E, ensuring proper coordination.
• Such further and other responsibilities as may be assigned by CAA ICON from time to time.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Familiarity with Primavera P6 Schedule and Microsoft Project
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
• Ability to shift communication styles based on audience. Solutions oriented vernacular
• Strong problem-solving skillset.
• 7+ years of experience in the construction or a related services industry.
• Experience on large, complicated projects with multiple stakeholders
• AS or BS in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or like degree preferred
CAA maintains a fully-vaccinated environment, for the safety and health of employees and guests, to the extent allowed by local law. Where permitted, all CAA employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any waiting periods) and provide approved documentation when: 1) working in or visiting any CAA office; 2) attending any CAA company events, whether in the office or not; or 3) meeting with clients at any location. CAA also expects that all employees will take responsibility for maintaining optimal vaccine levels; for instance, this may include receiving boosters for which they are eligible. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, disability, or a religious belief, CAA will consider your accommodation request. The Company's policies in this regard may be updated from time to time, as pandemic/endemic conditions and local laws evolve.